Prologue (Edited)

© 2020 by YellowDaff All rights reserved.

Warning: Reproduction or usage of this work in whole or in part in any form by any electronic, mechanical or other means, now known or hereinafter invented, including xerography, photocopying and recording, or in any information storage or retrieval system, is forbidden without the permission from the author.

I am not a pro. I write because someday I want to forget the storyline and read it again with the thoughts that all of the things that I want in a story is included in here. However, you are free to read my story and don't worry I am accepting constructive criticism as long as I know that those comments can enhance my writing skills or my writing style.

Disclaimer: This is Assassin's Creed Fanfiction. I am not taking credit on anything on this story. I wrote it because I want to reimagine the characters love story. Is that clear? Thank you.

Reminder: Always remember that you are free to criticize the idea not the person. Enjoy reading and have fun.

❤️❤️❤️

"I can smell your sweet desire, my princess."

Napalunok ako sa sinabi nito. His eyes are menacing, threatening. But instead of being afraid, I feel so turned on with his action. What the fuck is wrong with me?

"Do you see that cage in the middle?" Turo nito sa fighting cage na nasa gitna ng bar na kinaroroonan namin. "once I manage to get out of that after beating those fuckers who decided to mess with my territory and I'll see you still standing here. I'm going to claim you just like how you want it. Rough and fast."

"Jacob, be ready. They're here already." Wika ng isang lalaki na kasama nito sa mesa.

Saglit na nabaling dito ang mga mata ng lalaki sa harap ko. But after that quick glance, he turns his eyes back to me. He cups my nape and pulls me closer towards him. My eyes widen in surprise as red warning signs start to appear in my head. I immediately push him away, but with his strength, all of my efforts are useless.

Before I can even tell what he is planning to do. His lips have already captured mine in a deep, rough, and unforgiving kiss. Pilit ko itong itinulak palayo subalit tila isa itong pader. Ang paraan nito ng paghalik ay lubhang kakaiba sa paghalik ni Grant. Nakaramdam ako ng panghihina sa pagkakaalala sa pangalang pilit kong ibinabaon sa limot. Tumigil ako sa pagtulak rito at hinayaang umagos ang mga luha ko. I didn't respond or made any attempt to push him away. I guess I'm too numb in pain to do anything. Grant is not coming back, and that fact is much more painful than the forceful grip of his hand behind my nape as he pulls me closer to deepen the kiss.

He finally let go of my lips when he felt that I became a lifeless doll inside his arms. For a second, I can see worry cross his eyes, but it was gone before I could even confirm it. He uses his thumb to caress the side of my eyes where my tears are continuously falling.

"I'm giving the decision to you, angel. Leave this place and don't fucking come back or stay here and be mine..."

❤️❤️❤️

A/N: Small details, this is a story where werewolves are still a secret, but they have already managed to blend into humans. They are still in a pack, but they are not living a reclusive lifestyle.

💐💐💐