Chapter 9 (Edited)

Clara's P.O.V.

Nagising ako sa pakiramdam na may nakayakap sa akin. When I open my eyes and look up at the man that's seems to be in his deep sleep beside me. Napangiti ako ng makitang mukhang himbing na himbing ito sa pagtulog. I am using his arm as a pillow while the other one is hugging me safe and close to his body.

Nakangiting isiniksik ko ang sarili ko rito. I love the feeling of being this close to him. It made me feel safe. I love how our body fits perfectly with each other as if we are made for each other and I'm more than willing to give everything that I have if we can stay like this forever.

"You're awake already?" Narinig kong wika nito na muling nagpaangat ng tingin ko sa kanya.

Our eyes met and I can't help myself but to lean in a bit to reach his lips for a short good morning kiss even though technically it is not morning and base on the wall clock on his room it is almost 7 pm. Hindi ko maiwasan ang mapangiwi, it seems that I did sleep on the whole afternoon after my small breakdown.

"Yeah,"

Marahan akong bumangon mula sa pagkakahiga. We are still in the clubhouse and I guess we should be heading back now to our home now.

"Anything that I miss while I'm sleeping?" I questioned, wondering what could be my mate is doing I am deep in my slumber.

Jacob let out a naughty smile as he pull me back to the bed. Pinanlakihan ko ito ng mata ng iglap lang ay nasa ilalim na ako nito.

"Jacob, let me go. It's late already, we need to head back home." Reklamo ko rito saka ito bahagyang itinulak palayo sa akin subalit dahil mas malakas ito sa akin physically, it is like pushing a wall.

He grin at me and lean down to put a kiss on his mark in my neck. My traitor self let out a moan in response to his intimate action and I know if he is going to continue I won't have the strength to say no.

"You sure you don't want to have a sexy time first before going home?" Nanunudyong tanong nito habang unti-unting umaangat ang halik sa pisngi ko at gilid ng labi.

"I don't want to." I responded but the tone of my voice is giving me out.

I just couldn't find the determination to say no to him in times like this. My hand that is pushing him away from me while ago starts to caress his muscular arms. Giving him an encouragement to continue what he just started.

He smirk and fully capture my lips in a thigh clenching kiss. Right there and then I know I will not have a strength to stop his assault. My mind is way to hazy and I am starting to get drunk on the unwavering lust between us to care. The fire of sexual desire is raging like inferno and we are both more than willing to be burn with it.

Sinalubong ko ang halik nito na puno ng pagkauhaw habang ang kamay nito ay nagsisimula nang maglakabay sa katawan ko. My whole body is aching for pleasure that only my mate can give, every nerve in my body is asking for his touch, for him to own me and for him to take everything that I can give. I throw all of the hesitation that I have a minute ago and enjoy the feeling of my mate as he take his time in exploring my body with his lips. Jacob is a generous lover, he loves to give and as much as I love it when he is in control, he never fail to give me a chance to takeover.

I can't help but let out an endless cry of pleasure as we spend the next hours pleasuring and loving each other. I am not gonna deny it, making love is a part of our relationship that I will always enjoy. It makes me feels like as if everything could fall apart around us but we are still going to stand strong together.

"What if I got pregnant?" Wala sa loob na tanong ko habang nakaunan sa braso nito.

The fire finally subsided and we are just lying in the bed, enjoying the serenity of the aftermath of our lovemaking. I feel Jacob's hand caress my flat stomach under the comforter.