Momo Yaoyorozu (Chapter 7)

• Izuku POV •
"Neito's right," Shoto sighed, "If anyone else shows up Momo's gonna be pissed."

I nodded, not actually knowing what she's like. We stopped at a park, and an Asian looking lady ran over.

"Shoto!" She beamed.

"Hey Momo, long time no see."

"Yeah I know right- who's this kid?"

Am I seriously that short? "Excuse me ma'am, I'm not a kid."

"Sure sure. What your name?"

"Izuku Midoriya."

"Like that famous detective?"

Oh crap, "Really? The famous detective? Pish posh I'm no where like him-"

"You really look like him though.." Momo said, studying my face features.

"Noo, no way." I waved it away.

"Anyway, I'm Momo Yaoyorozu, pleasure to meet you."

She sounded quite irritated, but I mean come on. First impressions am I right?

"Nice to meet you too Momo.." I laughed nervously.

She's definitely on to me, y'know, the whole, I'm a world famous detective and stuff. What difference would it make though? None.

"Anyway, how are you Momo?" Shoto asked her.

"Oh you know, the normal," She smiled happily, "The same old crap the girls put me in."

That sort of, flipped a switch in my head when I remembered, "Do you know Mina?"

"Oh Mina? We've been friends for so long, she seems like a sister to me." Momo replied.

I nodded, and looked at the patches of green and brown littered on the ground. Shoto and Momo chatted for a while as I watched a bird fly across the sky.

"-uku? Izuku!"

"Huh?"

"Oh good. Well Momo and I are going to get some coffee, wanna come?"

"Um, no thanks, I'll go back to the others."

"Oh, ok cool. See you later."

I started to walk back to the mansion, when my attention turned back to a Shoto and Momo. Momo caught me staring, and she shot me a warning glare. She liked Shoto, a lot, I could tell. I didn't wanna mess with her feelings, so I kept walking. I looked back again, this time, not caught. Momo and Shoto were laughing like a couple. Made me feel fuzzy, a little bit.. jealous? No no, I couldn't be jealous. I kept walking. I was almost out of the park when I saw a mysterious hooded man walk by me. I could just make out sky blue hair, and red, tired eyes.

Out of nowhere, he grabbed my shirt, pulling me backwards. I tried to fight him, but he was too strong. Looked like he was in his early 20's. He pulled me into a back alley, (which is never good).

"Izuku Midoriya right?" he whispered in my ear, "I've heard a lot about you. Famous detective right?"

"Y-Yeah..?"

"Great. I've got what I'm looking for." he smirked, and whisked me away.

+~ Shoto POV ~+

"Momo, do you know where Izuku went?"

"He said he wanted to go home remember?" she said, batting her eyelashes. Gross. Why do girls do that?

"No.. I don't." I mumbled, "I'm thinking you pushed him out, by the way you're looking at me."

"Well why would you want to hang with him when you've got me?" Momo said, in a sort of, 'seductive' tone. A/N: I'm making Momo and asshole just becuase I need a shit character other than Katsuki.

"Momo, this is serious, Izuku's gone and we don't know where he is." I warned in a more serious voice, "It's not like out meet-up is a date or anything."

Momo's smile faltered for a moment. "Well, he's probably home by now."

I stood up quickly. "I'm going to text Eijiro just to make sure he is."

Hey Eijiro. Momo and I are still out, she tells me Izuku's home. Is he?

No.. Izuku went out with you and hasn't come back yet.

Grr, god knows where Iuzku is! He could be anywhere. Some prick could be shipping him to America!

Why would they do that?

Um hello? Thee famous Detective Iuzku! He's known worldwide! The people could be like us. Izuku's been kidnapped Eijiro.

Ohhh shit. Sorry forgot- AMERICA??? No, we need to form a search party!

I can only imagine two pricks that are probably behind this. Obvious choice, Katsuki or.. Tomura Shigaraki.

SHIGARAKI?? REALLY?? You think he's involved??

Sadly, yes. My Shoto senses are leaning heavily towards him.

I'll get the boys to meet yo at the park. We'll search for him around the area

alright cool. meet you there

I showed Momo the texts and she face was pink.
"You lied."

"So what if I did." She shrugged, "Who needs that brat when you have-"

I slapped her. Hard. She looked at me with shock and hurt in her eyes. "S-Shoto.."

"Don't. Momo. Izuku is gone. Do you know where he could be? He could be in serious danger!" I lectured her.

She looked down, "S-Sorry Shoto." She then flung herself onto me, "Forgive me please!"

I sighed, "Fine. Just don't joke about this."

Sorry it's shorter than normal. I'm trying to make it 1000+ words but in this case, nuh uh. Sorry again. I'm making another gay story. It's a work in progress, but it's on its way. Not out yet, but when it is, it's called 'Talking Is Hard'. No cover. Haha, thanks for reading this shit. Adios!
~Author-nim

EDIT: ANNOUNCEMENT! 'Talking Is Hard' is out! I just published it! Hope you enjoy it, I mean, if you actually read it.
Bye! ~Author-nim

EDIT #2 (I'm sorry): I'm gonna delete 'Talking Is Hard'. And by delete, I mean unpublish and neglect it. I hope you don't hate me. Updates out soon! Bye Q-Q
~Author-nim