Chapter 5

It was six in the morning and it was cold. We are already in Zobel for the second day of VIL. I was wearing black shorts and the hoodie that Bea gave me. It became my favorite na din. I was making my way to the canteen para magbreakfast.

"Shit" I muttered when someone backhugged me. It was Bea. Gosh yung puso ko ayaw kumalma

"Goodmorning, Kiannaaaaa" sabi ni Bea. She was wearing her Poveda sweater and black leggings. Her face lit up when she saw I was wearing her hoodie
"You are actually wearing it? Omg" she said like a kid getting excited. Cute talaga neto.

"Did you eat breakfast already?" I asked. But she shook her head. Hays this girl. I pinched her cheek
"Come on. Lets get breakfast" I said at hinatak na sya papunta sa canteen. Mukhang athletes palang ang laman nung canteen.

"Hey, Bea" someone greeted her. Its Stacey again. I just rolled my eyes and went to my favorite stall leaving Bea behind.

"Uhm, No Stacey. Im eating breakfast with Kianna" I heard Bea. So Stacey was asking her out again? Gosh umagang umaga
"Come on, Bea. Kianna wouldnt mind. And I know that you want to" pilit padin ni Stacey. Damn. Di nya ba naiintindihan mga sinasabi ni Bea? This girl is getting into my nerves. Lumapit ako at hinila nalang si Bea palayo.

"Thanks Kianna" sabi pa ni Bea while we were ordering our food.
"Why cant she stop?" Nagulat si Bea. My tone was different kasi. Its like I was pissed off. But a different kind. Its not the tone I always use whenever my siblings mess with me

"I honestly dont know. I mean, she gave me flowers and would always flood messages." Bea told me. I placed my food and sat down. We both ordered bacon and eggs.
"Maybe she likes me? She is pretty no?" Bea kept blabbering. And for that, she earned a death glare from me.
"Ok. Whats with that glare? You're not gonna kill me right" she said. I rolled my eyes

"No." I said and kept eating my food. Nakakunot noo ko and inis na inis lang talaga ako

"Selos ka no?" Bea teased. She was trying to stop laughing. Grabe talaga.

"Selos your face" I snapped and went back eating. I heard her laughing. Bea talaga. Pinagtritripan lang naman ata ako eh.

"Cute mo. HAHAHA" she said while pinching my cheeks. I stared at her.

Di ko naman alam kung bakit ako nagkakaganito. Maybe Stacey just pissed me off? I mean, bakit ba kasi sya nagkakalat ng rumors about us and then she would always ask Bea out?

"Dont be. Its not like I was entertaining her or anything" She said while finishing her meal. Ang bilis naman neto kumain. Nasa kalahati palang naman ako eh.
"Sus crush lang ako" I even heard her mutter. Ang kapal talaga!!

"Excuse you ha" sabi ko and I rolled my eyes again. Bea was just staring at me like im some kind of masterpiece. I looked up and our eyes met. I felt butterflies in my stomach. Wait wtf? Do I like her? Impossible. No no no. Erase

"If I get a rock every time you roll your eyes, I could build a castle" sabi pa nya. I laughed and she laughed with me. She is really cute kapag natawa. She really looks like a baby. My baby. ok wtf? No. Kianna, control yourself. Straight ka. And its not like mafafall ka sa girl.
"And that castle will have no one in it. Except for my crush" dugtong pa nya. This girl really is imaginative eh.

"Sino naman yon?" I asked. We always have these types of conversations. She would always talk about her crush. Tapos may mga cheesy lines pa sya. But I find it cute hahaha swerte ng crush neto

"Oh I call her Kimchie" she then took out a drawing from her bag. Mukhang doodle sya ng isang bata
"Eto oh. My cousin drew this for kimchie. Lagi kong kinukwento don eh" natawa pa sya. It was a castle tapos may word na ate kimchie pa dun sa taas. Its cute.