Chapter 15

Kianna POV

"Bei, if you're here to bug me, I swear-" Bea cut me off. To be honest, im not in the mood.

"No. I proooomise" Here she is. Deciding to step foot on taft in the middle of a rainy day. Pasalamat sya its wednesday and wala akong afternoon classes!
"Did you eat lunch na?" She asked while walking beside me.

"Not yet. Why are you here?" I noticed that she was holding a folder. And she was wearing the hoodie I gave her.

"Sungit tsk. I came here to give this to a family friend" she said while looking around.
"Do you have any plans for this afternoon?"

"Not really. I was planning on having lunch by myself" I shrugged.
"I just had a bad day." I added, frowning

"Wanna go to Rockwell? My treat na. To cheer you up ." Bea offered. Since its pretty near, and I really need to lighten my mood up, I agreed.

"Just tell me if you wanna go on a date bei, no need to be sleek about it" I stated and Bea just rolled her eyes. Well thats new?

"Very funny. Hey I need to drop this off. Do you know where Gen Ed building is? Something like that" Bea asked. Its not really far since we're near Razon na rin.

Bei handed the folder to a small girl who looks like a frosh pa. I see her tuwing games na din kaya medj familiar.

"Who was that?" I curiously asked but it sounded like I was demanding after we were going to the parking lot.

"Bianca. The folder contains the stats for our business. I volunteered to give it to her eh" Bea said.

"Sus you just wanted to see me" I said irritably and Bea chuckled while asking if she could carry my backpack. Mabigat din kasi eh. Napansin nya siguro

"Yeah, that was the main reason" She admitted and averted her gaze.

"Hay nako I was only kidding. Pwede mo naman sabihin sakin kapag namimiss moko. Di yung naghahanap ka pa ng paraan para makapunta sa Taft" I messed with her more which made both of us laugh.

"Ok. I'll keep that in mind!" She said while we already reached her car. She opened the door for me before getting in too.

"Dont you have classes?" Ngayon ko lang naalala na its still almost noon and most students still have classes

"I do but uh" Bea struggled to utter the sentence. Hay nako!

"But what?" She didnt actually skip class right?

"Free cut for 2 periods?" She said in a questioning tone. I turned at her before raising my eyebrow

"Free cut ba talaga or nagcut ka nalang?" Gosh Bei what will Tita Det say? Nagcucutting ka jusko

"Ihhh its minor subjects lang naman eh. Besides, I dont have training because of my stitches" Bea said while driving. I just rolled my eyes.

"If I ever see you or have known that you were cutting classes again, you're dead" I stated and Bei pouted.

"Yes po. Im sorry" She just agreed. Hay nako so much for the BEAST.
———————————
Bea took me to Tajimaya. Its a japanese bbq restaurant. Its amazing, actually. Taking me to such a nice place on a school day. I was craving for bbq pa naman.

"Order anything you want. Its my treat!" Bea said while scanning the menu. I smiled and ordered what I want.
"Tell me about your day" Bea suddenly said after we finished ordering. I just let out a deep sigh
"Hey, whats bothering you? You could tell me" She said in a concerned tone.