Chapter 20

Kianna POV

9 months
9 months has passed since the Taylor Swift concert. Our relationship was smooth. She was like my bestfriend and lover at the same time.

"Baby" tawag ni Bea sakin. Kakatapos lang ng championship namin against ADMU and we won! It was a gruelling 5 setter match. Game 3 of the finals.
"Congratulations!" She said and hugged me. We're at the middle of the court with everyone celebrating as the green confetti scattered around the floor.

"Thank youuuu" I said and kissed her cheek. She then gave me the Sunflower bouquet she was holding. The noise from the arena became deafening from how loud they were cheering.
"You're not sad arent you?" I asked her. But she chuckled

"Why would I? My baby won the championship!" She said while holding my hand, not caring about the thousands of people who are here to witness it.
"Is it bad that I celebrated when the ball landed on our court?" She even joked. She had let me go so that I could go back to my team and she went back to hers. Rivals on court, Lovers outside the court.

—————————————
10 months
"What are you staring at" Bea asked. We're at LU together with Alyden, Thirdy, Julia, Dani and Jules.

"Nothing, baby" I said. Bea was wearing a bikini and I got lost staring at her well defined abs. I even heard Bei chuckled

"They're all yours" She whispered through my ear. I rolled my eyes trying to hide the blush I had.

"Behave, Beatriz" Saway ko before preparing my things before going down. I was wearing clothes over my bikini since we're still having breakfast.
"And cover that up" I said while I checked my phone to see ate Ly already there sa restaurant

—————————————
We were watching the sunset after a wonderful day at La Union. Bea suddenly held my hand and kissed it. I felt the electricity in that contact

"I love you" she said while looking at me. I let out a smile
"I love you too" I said before laying my head on her shoulder. We just watched the sun disappear below the glistening sea. With our feet submerged in water.

"We've come a long way, baby" She said while glancing on the open sea
"VIL to UAAP" she chuckled. I remember those VIL days.

"And you were a giant baby back then" I said teasing her. Hays. I remembered the Anabelle movie we watched. She even begged to watch cartoons after.

"You were the best thing thats ever been mine" She sang a line from one of Taylor Swifts songs

"You're a fan of Taylor Swift ha" I said. Im a big fan of her. Ever since highschool

"Only because of you" she said.

———————————
11 months
I was greeted by tita Det when I went to Bea's house. Tita invited me for lunch and right when I entered, I heard Bea watching TV.

"Bei is right there, nak" Tita Det said while she returned to the kitchen to prepare. I walked over and saw Bea watching one of our game replays. This one was during the 1st round where they won.

"KIANNA BABY FINDS THE SPOT!" I heard the commentary yell as I earned a point for the team.

"tsk" I heard Bea while she had her arms crossed and was glaring at the tv

"Oh. Walang ginagawa yung tv sayo" I chuckled. She looked at me

"Kianna baby finds the spot" she mimicked the commentator. Oh. HAHAHAHA Michael called me "Kianna Baby" whenever I score a point

"Thats nonsense, baby" I said while witnessing one of her immature times. She sometimes has these where she just acts like a baby and gets selos with little things. Though, it never led to us fighting since I just find it funny and when I laugh, she laughs
——————————

"I cant believe you chose this chaotic place over netflix at home" Bea complained. Den invited us to The Island bar to party. Fajardo should be here. Also ate Ly and ate Ella! Pero wala late si ate Ella eh.

"Have a social life, manang" I teased her as we sat down meeting Alyden and Fajardo along with Ara.

"Ayon naman dumating!" Kim greeted us. She instantly gave us a shot each. Teka? Agad agad??

"Why do you enjoy this??" Reklamo ni Bea after she tasted the Vodka that Kim gave us.

"Stop acting. You got drunk on your birthday before!" Sabi naman ni Den.

We had a long night full of talking, games and drinking. Matagal tagal na din yung last time na naranasan ko to! Siguro the alcohol already took over my system. Everything was blurry but I still held up pretty good.

"Are you sure? I can drive you home, baby" Bea said while she was escorting me to my car. She was against the idea that I would drive myself home.

"No. Its fine" Sabi ko at sumandal sa pintuan ng car ko. Everything is fuzzy but Im sure I can make it home naman
"I love you"I said and kissed Bei.

"I love you too. Take care ok?" She said as I closed the door and turned on the engine. Come on, Kianna. You can do it. Bea's home is far from muntinlupa and kapag nagpahatid pako, She might not come home early.

Suddenly, when I was driving, a very bright light ruined my vision of the road. I tried to avoid it pero something hit my car. It was so loud that I could only hear the ringing. I couldn't move nor see. All I can hear is the ringing and I could only see darkness.