Chapter 35

Kianna POV
"Swish bilisan mo kase! Tara na sa garden" sigaw ni Tyang sakin. We're here in La Union at nagmamadaling bumaba for dinner si Tyang.

"Wait lang! Where is Bea ba?" I asked as I swiftly grabbed my bag and checked myself sa mirror. I was wearing a loose white v-neck dress.

"Oo na swish! Maglalaway si Bea nan! Tara na kase" Hatak ni Tyang sakin napairap nalang ako at nagpahatak.

"May tatawagan lang ako. Mauna ka na." Biglang sabi ni Tyang habang nginitian ako. Yung ngiting...iba. Ewan ko!

I walked towards the garden entrance. Baliw talaga si tyang! Nagmamadali pero wala namang tao dito! I looked around and it was beautiful. There were fairy lights, a bench on the center, a stone pathway, and a big projector screen. Suddenly, may prinoject sa screen.

"Hey baby! I spent alot of time editing this for you aaaaaand I really hope you like it. Keon and Brie really enjoyed it. Diba guys?" It was Bea in the video with our babies Keon and Brie. Loko ka Bea what are you up to?

"Its day 31 since the accident. And uhhh idk why I still do this, but it keeps me sane. Just like the messages hahaha but this time, im sure you wont listen to this. Im in pain but im ok. I-I just really wish that you're here with me." A video of us during shs played while a voice record from Bea was over it. Bea's voice cracked when she said the last line. She sounds so vulnerable.

"Day 105. Dont worry, im still alive hahaha. Its supposed to be our first anniversary. Nandito ako sa Tagaytay. I love you so much. And sabi ni ate Ly, when you love someone, you can let them go. Sobrang sakit pero pinapalaya na kita. He's polite. He even came up to me out of respect para ipagpaalam ka na. You're in good hands, baby" Bea was crying during that record. My eyes started to tear up. It broke my heart to hear her in so much pain. She never told me about this.

"S-sobrang unfair ng mundo! I miss you so much. Sobrang sakit. Sobra sobra. Alam kong kung naaalala mo ko, sinermonan mo nako right now. Its day 189 na pala. Always remember that I love you from the moon and back. Pinalaya na kita pero hindi ko pa pala napapalaya sarili ko. I think I never would. I dont want to." Halatang lasing si Bea. And while that record played, the screen was showing a video of me, holding her hand. My heart ached to hear her like that.

"Day 253. Yes, im still doing this. Until now, ikaw padin. Alam mo, sabi ni ate Den na if its meant to be, it will be. Im willing to wait a hundred years for you. And I promise that when you find your way back to me, I'll take you to France just like what you always wanted. And I'll take you to a LANY concert. And we'll get a dog. We'll open our own business." The video played a footage of us in Paris for our 3rd anniversary. I smiled at the memory. She really did keep her promise.

"Day 361 its almost a year and I love you always. You're my first love eh. And I plan to make you my last. Syempre umaasa padin ako. Baby, I made my own business already! I promise that if the universe gives me you again, I'll never let you go again. I love you until the end of time. And I promise to make you forever mine" Bea said. It was so beautiful that it made me tear up. Grabe din pinagdaanan nya and she never let me go. God what did I do to deserve her?

"Let me fulfill my promise" The video said and an acoustic tune started playing while a pic montage was on screen

"I really didn't believe at destiny. It was something I would only see on movies and books. I never believed in love. Or love at first sight. The first time I saw you was in shs. In VIL. At that moment, it was like love at first sight. I was so starstruck by you and you became my ultimate crush hahaha. We grew closer together because of training camp. My feelings for you developed more to the point I couldnt contain it. You became my first love. The first person I ever courted. That if you rip my heart out, you will see a big portion of it with your name carved on it. Taylor Swift really played a big role on us. My days with you are the best days of my life. But then, you lost your memory. It was a tragedy and I suffered so much. But I could never blame you, I chose to love you even from afar. We became lovers turned strangers. And everyday, I hoped that we are meant to be and I held on to that. Gosh Im not good with words at all.I could go through hell for you, suffer for you, wait a hundred years for you and thats because I love you. I promised to make you my first and last love. And no matter what happens, you will be my greatest love"

"Marry me, Juliet
You'll never have to be alone" Bea came out of nowhere wearing a blazer folded up to the elbow, white shirt and pants.

"I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress" I stood there shocked and my heart was beating like crazy. The woman I love the most is proposing to me right now??? God help me breathe.

"It's a love story, baby, just say, yes" Bea sang and knelt on one knee while holding a ring. I was too shocked that it left me speechless.
"Just incase you didn't get it, yes im proposing to you, Mi amor" Bea said. If I wasn't speechless right now, mababatukan ko to.

I looked around and everyone was here pala. Our teammates, my mom and dad. This moment was so unreal. I cried tears of joy as I nodded and uttered my yes. Bea stood up and looked at me like I was the only star she could ever see. She held my hand, took out my other ring and put the two rings together..... the promise ring and the proposal ring.

"I love you" I said. Bea stared at me smiling before answering it with a deep passionate kiss.

"MGA BATA TULOG NA!" Sigaw ni Tyang Aby. I chuckled between our kiss.

"Ang effort mo ha" I whispered after we ended our kiss

"Anything for my queen" Bea said with a smile.

A/N:
Thank you so much for your support and I hope that you enjoyed this ending!

This Baby is officially completed.

-the end-