Chapter 24

Kianna POV

I was at the balcony after morning training. The others went to a bakery kaya wala pa mga teammates ko.

For the past year, I would always have this weird dream.....but I was awake. Its like im dreaming while awake. Theres this person in black that im with, at a concert. It was blurry but I know that theres this awfully familiar song playing but I just couldn't remember what it is. I would always think about it

Flashback
Tyang and I went to Uptown that afternoon. It was a few months after my surgery so I had to hide my scar. Tyang met up with girls that she knew. I recognized one of them at Den. Si Dennise! She was one of the few people I remembered after the accident.

"Jump Then Fall" as I walked away, I heard this girl say. It stopped me from walking. That song.....its too familiar.
-end-

"Jump then fall" I muttered as I looked up. It must mean something. I have a feeling that it would. I looked down and at my phone and searched it. Its a song....by Taylor Swift. I played it on spotify.

I like the way you sound in the morning,
We're on the phone and without a warning
I realize your laugh is the best sound I have ever heard

"Its 4am, Baby" I said while on the phone walking along the cold streets of Taft. Im on my wag to training.

"But you're my energy that I need in the morning" The person I was talking to whined. I laughed at this persons silly antics

I like the way I can't keep my focus,
I watch you talk you didn't notice
I hear the words but all I can think is we should be together

"Let me handle the baking, baby" she said as she took the measuring cups and flour away from me seeing that I had put more flour all over my face, table, and air more than whats in the bowl.

And I laughed as she had to tickle me just to get me away from the batter that I kept on tasting.
"You're going to eat everything before they become cookies!" The girl teased as I laughed until my abs hurt so much.

Every time you smile, I smile
And every time you shine, I'll shine for you
Whoa oh I'm feeling you baby
Don't be afraid to jump then fall, jump then fall into me

"Baby" tawag sakin. It was a gruelling 5 setter match. Game 3 of the finals.
"Congratulations!" She said and hugged me. We're at the middle of the court with everyone celebrating as the green confetti scattered around the floor.

"Thank youuuu" I said and kissed her cheek. She then gave me the Sunflower bouquet she was holding. The noise from the arena became deafening from how loud they were cheering.
"You're not sad arent you?" I asked her. But she chuckled

"Why would I? My baby won the championship!" She said while holding my hand, not caring about the thousands of people who are here to witness it.
"Is it bad that I celebrated when the ball landed on our court?" She joked.

"Rivals on court, Lovers outside the court" I muttered. Those...are memories! It somehow came back to me. But the girl.....the girl that was in there. I cant remember who that is.

"Why did I have to lose my memories" I asked myself frustrated. I didn't even realized I was crying. Those memories.... it made me feel like I miss something. Suddenly, I heard the sliding door open.

"You seem.....troubled" my annoying roommate asked. She was always like this. Like she shows no emotion at all!

"and now you care" I sighed. We were roommates before, years ago. But she was jolly back then. And we were close. But now, she gives me this cold treatment.