Chapter 6

"So ate Bea talks about me?" Tanong ko while we were eating at mcdonalds. Katapat lang sya ng school kaya di naman malayo. He asked for chicken nuggets and fries. While I got a burger.

"Super. Alot. Alam mo ba ate, she keeps this photo of you and her in her room. Tapos whenever I visit, we always draw castles. Its for you daw po." Kwento ni Keanne. Super daldal pala netong batang to. Nilalaglag na si Bea HAHAHAHA

"Tapos during christmas week, she was super busy making this hoodie. She bought a plain hoodie from H&M and then she sew and had this cool sunflower printed at the back. She made it all by herself! Its really cool nga po eh" I felt my heart flutter. She really put this much effort for my hoodie.

"Dont tell ate Bei that I told you po ha. She actually went to Alabang on purpose just to give you her give. Then she came back smiling and jumping while holding your gift. I was scared that she actually went crazy" kwento pa ni Keanne. I laughed dun sa story nya. Bea was always goofy HAHA

"What does your ate Bei call you?" Tanong ko naman kay Keanne. I remember him saying that I was the only one Bea calls her baby.

"Captain Keanne! I wanna be a pilot. Its cool ate diba? Flying planes and controlling the air" sabi pa nya while flying an imaginative airplane. Ang cute talaga ng batang to.

He asked alot of things about me. Syempre kinuwento ko na. Buong lifestory ko na ata yung nasabi ko HAHA. This kid seems smart for his age. He was super talkative and really interested about me.

"Do you like ate Bei?" He suddenly asked when we were on our way back to La Salle. It was fun talking and playing with him.

"Huh?" I asked. Medyo nagulat ako sa tanong. He was really straightforward

"Kasi, Kuya Thirdy is courting her. Even if ate Bei keeps rejecting him, he was so persistent. I hate him." Sabi pa nya crunching his nose. Oh so Thirdy Ravena already met her family ha.
"But I like you better for ate Bei." Biglang dagdag nya which made me smile. We already have a little shipper hahaha

"Me too." I said while winking at him. We then saw Bea waiting for us near the gate. Keanne immediately ran to her.

"Ate Bei!!! Guess what?" He said while being engulfed into Bea's hug. He told her everything we talked about haha. Bea looked worried and was red again.
"Then ate Kimchie also gave me a cookie!!" We had one thing in common. We both love cookies hahahaha. Kuya Louie came and took Keanne home.

"Bye ate Kimchie!! See you soon" Keanne said while waving goodbye.

"Keanne is so madaldal" Bea said while pouting. I laughed and pinched her cheeks

"Oo nga eh. You really like me no?" I teased her.

"Oy stop that. You really like teasing me" she said while scratching her head. We already entered the campus. Bea was always a head turner. Kaya pagpasok palang namin, nakatingin na agad yung mga tao kay Bea.

"They are looking at you. Ang pangit mo daw kasi" biglang bulong ni Bea and I rolled my eyes. Super bully naman neto.

"Hey, Kianna! Goodluck sa game mamaya" biglang lapit naman ni Andrew. He was my batchmate and also a suitor. I smile at him but then biglang Bea pulled me close to her and held my hand. I felt this spark and my heart was beating rapidly

"He is Andrew diba? One of your suitors" she whispered and I nodded yes.
"And im one of your suitors now" biglang sabi nya. Ha? What? She is courting me??? Gosh I might faint right now.

——————
VIL went by really fast. Its our third to the last day. Poveda and DLSZ both made it to the finals. Araw araw, walang palya. Bea always pulled off a suprise for me. She made a song for me. She wrote 365 poems in a jar for me. She would even carry my bag and go to breakfast with me everyday. Yesterday, she surprised me with a bouquet of sunflowers when we won our spot into the finals. Even though sila ang makakatapat namin.