[•17•]

Erica POV.

I head back home, not caring about anything in the world. I make myself comfortable on my bed and that's when the tears start to leak out.

I shouldn't be like this.

He shouldn't have made me feel like this.

We weren't even dating.

Why am I so upset?

All these thoughts and questions flood my mind and I begin to feel uneasy. I take deep breaths in and out but it doesn't seem to help. I feel like I should scream out but I don't. I can't. I feel trapped inside with no escape and the walls are closing in on me. My vision starts to get blurry and I can't move, my hands go numb, I start to blink rapidly and that's when I realise.

I'm having a panic attack.

This makes me even more panicked as I start to see things that aren't even there. My breathing comes abrupt and I hear the door fling open. I'm not too sure if I'm imagining this or not but a figure emerges and comes to me. I hear them say something but their voices are muffled. I open my mouth to try to scream, to shout out at them, but no words come out. Nothing.

I am nothing to them.

No stop it Erica.

You're worthless.

Shut up Erica.

Nobody likes you.

Will dumped you for another girl.

Stop it.

It's going to happen again.

No.

And again.

Shut up.

And again.

I let out a scream of rampage and I start to see black dots in my vision. I try to stay awake and the next thing I know.

It's over.

I sit up and try to steady my breathing.

My heart pounds in my chest, making a sound to signify it's there. I look around to see panicked faces all around me.

Sean.

Arissa.

Jordan.

Devon.

Joe.

I close my eyes and lay down again.

"Why can't I be normal?" I ask to no one in particular my mind drifting to sleep.

I'm almost asleep when I hear one person speak up to say,

"Because if you were normal Erica, everything will be different, dull and boring. We all love you just the way you are."

Joe.

My mind sets to darkness as I dream about the most random things, forgetting them in the morning.

Sean POV

I see Erica has fallen asleep by the soft sounds of snoring.

I exit the room along with the others and I immediently have my out burst.

"Why the fuck did none of us help her? Then after that Mr. Tofuu here has to say he loves here. Add yourself on the list mate, cheat on Linea why don't you? I feel so stupid. I could've helped her. No. Screw that. I should've helped her. Fuck this honestly. I'm going to Will's house to give him a piece of my fucking mind."

I finish my rant breathless and see some people with shocked faces. All except Devon. He's smirking. Why the hell is he smirking?

"What are you smirking Devon? Do you think this is all a joke?"

"No, it's just... You care about Erica... That's interesting to know."

What?

-