[•16•]

Erica POV.

Holy Shit.

No.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

This can't be happening.

Will.

Will Kiingsley.

The one that kidnapped me.

No.

I feel my whole body go numb and I'm unable to speak. Unable to do anything.

I try to move but I'm paralyzed by the scene infront of me.

Will.

Kissing.

Someone.

Else.

Hearing those words in my head, I feel a surge of anger go through me. I feel my veins fill up with electricity of rage, I'm about to shout at the top of my lungs, tell him how much of a jerk he is but then it comes crashing to me like a ton of bricks.

Will doesn't love me.

He probably never has.

And probably never will.

I feel tears threatinging to fall out of my eyes and thats when I make eye contact with him.

He sees me and he's facial expression is obvious shock.

He's calling my name but I just shake my head and run.

Run away from him.

That monster.

~

I reach back to the café and as soon as I see the rest of the group, I break down crying right infront of them.

Screw it.

I'm crying.

"Erica, what's wrong?" Devon coos pulling me into a comforting hug, "It's alright, we're all here," This is why I love Devon. He's always there when I need him to be.

"Come here little one," I here Arissa call and I immediently run over to her and she whispers calm words to make me feel better. Reason 1039813048744 to love Arissa.

~

"Alright who do we need to beat up?" Joe asks me in all seriousness,

"We?" I finally muster to speak,

"Me and Sean," I look over at Sean and see he's shaking with rage, he's the only one that hasn't spoken to me yet, I wonder what's wrong,

I leave Jordans embrace and walk over to him. I place my hand on his shoulder and he turns around and instantly calms down.

"Hey," I say, my voice barely a whisper,

"Hey," His voice sounds so fragile, like he's been crying as well,

"What's wrong?" He motions me to sit beside him and I oblige, I urge him to speak and he does,

"I just don't like seeing you hurt, like if anyone hurts you, I feel like I have to do something, you're the only person I think I care about Erica and I'll hate to see you disappointed or hurt. It's like my duty to protect you... Like your Knight In Shining Armour," He gives a slight smirk at the last part he says and I feel the clouds of my mind vanish.

Atleast I actually have someone who cares for me.

-