[•19•]

Erica POV.

I stand there, mouth agape, looking at him.

Staring even.

None of us talk as we just stare into each others eyes, trying to fiigure something out. Trying to figure each other out.

"Who's at the door- oh." I hear Jordan come up behind me to see the scene, "Will. Hey buddy, how's it been?" He asks in a uneasy voice, troubled about me, don't blame him really.

He doesn't respond to Jordan as his eyes and thoughts are pinned on me.

Oh how I wish he could just talk. I want this to be less awkward. Please, please let it be less awkward.

"Well I'll just leave you two," Jordan leaves, making it more awkward. Thanks Jordan. Can't wait for you to be living in my house soon. Note heavy sarcasm.

"So Will..." I start my hand rubbing the back of my neck. He snaps out of his daze and looks at me more closely. He sorts himself out and hands out the flowers.

"For you. To say sorry." His voice is cracked, no meaning to it at all. It's like it's been tortured by a boiling poker stick, crashing his voice without any mercy, making him sound dead... Was this all because of me?

I look at him straight in the eye and see makeup.

He's faking this.

Don't fall for it.

"Thanks," I state, taking the flowers out of his hand slowly and carefully.

"Are we good then?" Will hopes, eyes gleaming by the question,

"No." His eyes turn a shade darker, filled with disappointment, "But we can start over,"

He give me a slight smile and starts to walk off, "In your dreams," I murmur, making sure he didn't hear that.

I walk back inside and start tearing the flowers he gave me.

What's the point of giving me something that's going to die soon?

I trudge upstairs, ignoring the looks I see from people, Jordan can go tell them. I don't care.

I reach my bedroom, slam the door and let the tears slip and fall. I muffle my screams, cries and unecessary choice of words with my pillow and let all my tears cascade down my cheeks.

Why?

Why the fuck did he have to come into my world?

My favourite YouTuber.

Cheated on me.

Kidnapped me.

Made me feel like I was loved.

That I was on cloud nine.

Turns out YouTubers aren't as good as they seem.

-