[•34•]

Sean POV.

I laugh as my new girlfriend Alex tries to find something to match her outfit. Yes I did say new girlfriend, I met her a few weeks ago, when I was going through my depressing stage, next thing I know, I'm captive by her beauty and now here we are dating, and she makes me so happy like you wouldn't believe.

"Stop laughing!" She shouts, obviously frustrated, this only makes me laugh harder, "It's not funny! You came too early!" I get up, still chuckling and shaking my head. As I make my way over to her, I outstretch my hands and as she turns around to look at her wardrobe for the billionth time, I wrap my arms around her waist and bring her close to me. I turn to the side to kiss her cheek and I feel her melt against my body frame.

"Get out," She whispers, I jerk my head out confused,

"What?"

"I found an outfit, get out, I don't want you seeing," A smirk forms on her lips and I start to chuckle again. I give her one last squeeze before exiting the room and down into her living room. If you didn't know where we are, I'm at Alex's apartment, it's smaller than mine, but it's more put together than mine. I look at my phone to check the time and the numbers read 4:45pm.

4:45pm.

I call my brother just to make sure everything is set up like I said and he reassures me that everything is ok. I let out an exasperated sigh, I just want this date to go perfectly, Alex makes me so fucking happy, I just want to make her feel the way she makes me feel. I hear her come through the hallway and I stand up, I'm taken back by her beauty and analyse what's she's wearing.

Alex is wearing a black skater skirt along with a floral crop top, on top, she layers a long thin cardigan. For jewellery, she has a simple necklace and she tops everything off with black combat boots.

I walk up to her and whisper, "You look perfect," She blushes and grabs her purse, "Shall we go?" I nod and lead her out, excitement and nervousness start to bubble inside of me, I really hope this goes well.

-

-

-