Chapter 6: Royale High

Enter the magical world of Royale High. Dress up in the most dazzling outfits, attend highschool, and meet new friends! - Self made description for Royale High, since there is no official description :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As they emerged the tunnel, they were met with bright lights.

"Woah"

 To say the place was beautiful was an understatement. It's... magical.

"Uh, guys?" Ren interrupted. "I hate to break it up to you, but I think that tunnel did something to our clothes"

The hermits looked down and gasped.

"I don't think it did" Mumbo said as his looked at his outfit to see it still the same.

"You're just saying that" Grian exclaimed annoyingly as he tugged at his collar.

"I hate dresses" False muttered.

"What now X?" Stress asked worriedly.

"We just look around for a bit. And blend in" X said quietly.

"Hi there!" an upbeat, cheer voice greeted, causing the hermits to jump.

"So much for blending in" Doc muttered.

"Sorry" the girl apologized. "I'm Sarah, pleasure to meet you!" Sarah introduced as she began shaking each of their hands.

"Nice to meet you too, Sarah"

There was a long pause before Sarah started speaking again. "Hey wait a minute, you're the new guys, right?"

The hermits looked at each other. "Y-yeah? Why?" X nervously asked. Few seconds later, they found themselves in a hug.

"This is great! I can't wait for my friends to meet you!" Sarah squealed excitedly. "Speaking of which..." the hermits just looked at her, confused.

"Elissa! Tara! Shane! Girls!" Sarah called out. Three girls, looked at where that voice is calling them and smiled when they saw Sarah.

"Sarah! So nice to see you!" the girl wearing a yellow off-shoulder dress hugged Sarah.

"Me too Elissa" Sarah said as she hugged back.

"Who are they?" the girl wearing what looks like a battle outfit underneath silver armor, asked.

"Oh! These are the new students. The hermits" Sarah introduced.

"Hi?"

"Have you guys seen Kate?" Sarah asked quietly to the other girls.

"She's by the fountain with Chaelyn" the last girl said.

Suddenly, somebody cleared their throat. "I suppose we haven't known your names yet?" Joe asked.

"Oh right! This is Elissa" Sarah pointed to the girl wearing the yellow dress.

"Shane –" she pointed to the one wearing battle armor.

"And Tara" she waved to the last girl, who was carrying a sketchbook.

"Hello" "Hey" "Hi"

"Come on!" Elissa squealed as they dragged the hermits around the area. Said group were surprised by the sudden action.

They all stopped in front of the fountain. Well, more like a magical fountain. Sitting there were two girls with two boys, one wearing an armor like Shane.

"Kate! Guys!" Sarah called out to the group.

"Sarah!" the girl, supposedly 'Kate' smiled and hugged her.