Chapter 10: Escape Plan 2.0

Meanwhile in Royale High

Sarah paced back and forth in their dorms in front of her friends. The girls managed to sneak the boys into their dorms without getting caught, hopefully for long.

"Sarah, I know you're worried, but can you stop pacing around please?" Earl said calmly.

"I'm sorry, it's just... I can't help but think about the hermits. I just can't believe they are from Minecraft" Sarah apologized, continuing to pace between the dorm.

"We know, but what can we do? It's in the rules" Chaelyn pointed out.S

arah stopped pacing and thought for a minute. "What if we just break the rules?"

The others were shocked to her suggestion, Elissa choking on the tea she's drinking.

"You want us to what now?" Shane asked, making sure they heard it right.

"We break the rules. How hard could it be?" Sarah repeated, her last words were said a bit hesistantly.

"Sarah..." Bryan started.

"Before you continue what you're about to say, think about it you guys! Sure, the hermits are criminals, but they are our friends too. We can't just let them rot there at Jeffrey's. Who knows what she's up to!" Sarah reasoned.

The other royals looked at each other in concern. Kate stepped up and held Sarah's hand in hers. "Sarah, I love you and all, but what you're thinking is dangerous. Don't get me wrong, I agree with you with breaking them out, but we don't have skills to do so. Sure, Bryan and Shane count, but what chance do the rest of us have? Jeffrey's guards are trained, we're not" Kate explained. "We're just... royals. We train to be the future rulers of our kingdoms, not how to fight"

Sarah bit her lip and considered Kate's words. "Then I think it's time to break those expectations. Show them that us royals are more than just gowns and tiaras"

"I like the sound of that" Leo pointed out.

"Besides, we don't need to fight unless we really have to. We just have to distract Jeffrey and her gang 'til we get the hermits to safety" Sarah explained.

"Soo, what's your plan?" Chaelyn asked.

Sarah nodded and explained to them her plan. "And we're going to need some help"

Jeffrey's Office

Bulk got bored after the others had gone to do the master plan, so he pulled out a deck of cards and began playing with Tango, who is also bored out of his mind.

"Do you have an ace of clubs?" Tango asked the other. Bulk looked through his cards and gave him what he needed. He let out a grumble.

"Here ya go" Tango handed him a jack of hearts. Bulk grinned and threw his cards down, winning with a Royal Flush. (A/N Bear with me here, I don't know how this... thingamajig works. Just imagine it ok?)

Tango groaned and set his cards down, also a nearly finished Royal Flush. "How do you win everytime?" Bulk shrugged in response.

All the other hermits just watched their card game with no interest, having nothing to do, when they heard clanging.

"Can you stop that Grian? You're ruining the game" Mumbo said emotionless, nearly sleeping from boredom.

"Well, I'm sorry, you're not the one who's cuffed behind the back right?" Grian replied sarcastingly, trying to break his cuffs once more.

Bulk sighed and went over to Grian's cell. He turned the keys over his cuffs and soon he was free.

"Uh, thanks?" Bulk nodded, locking his cell door before returning in front of Tango for another card game.