Chapter 2: Welcome to Roblox!

Hey guys! It's your girl Bianca and welcome back to Roblox World! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hermits stepped out of the portal and gasped. This is not the End. Not even close. First of all, everything is light blue, with slight hints of red to it. Multiple entrances seemed to litter the area, with elevators connecting to the infinite floors. There are no Endermen, instead, people dressed in various clothes littered the area. And, there is a big sign in the middle that says "Roblox" in bold red.

The hermits just stared in awe as they heard the portal close behind them.

"Well, this is definitely not the End" Tango broke the silence. Everyone just nodded slightly.

"What now?" Cleo asked the group.

"We need to find a way to get out of here" Xisuma declared.

"How?" Impulse asked too.

"Maybe we could ask for help?" Xisuma said as he shrugged.

"I dunno dude. I don't trust these 'Robloxians'" Doc said.

"Big question, what's Roblox anyways?" Grian asked. They all just looked at each other and shrugged.

"I could help you with that" somebody said from behind. They jumped a few blocks away.

"Sorry to scare you. I'm Alyzah, official tour guide of Roblox. Pleasure to meet you" the girl that definitely didn't scare the life out of them introduced. After overcoming their shock, they all introduced themselves, with a little bit of hesitation.

"Nice meeting you all! Welcome to Roblox, home of the best universes in the world!" The hermits looked at her weirdly. Best universes? What in the name of the Nether Update does that even mean?'

"Now, as traditions to new Robloxians, I will give you a short info about all the things you could do here. First of all, you could enter parallel universes, where you could be anything you want! Chef, Police, Royalty, Shop Owner, even a criminal for some strange reason, anything!" Alyzah said excitingly as she showed them pictures in her tablet. The hermits swore they didn't see her with that before.

"And, most of all, you could meet new people along the way! There are tons of universes to choose from, but there are extremely popular ones like Mad City, Royale High, Meep City, Bloxburg, Flee the Facility, Murder Mystery, Obbys and so much more!" For a girl that greets newbies all day, she's got extreme energy, the hermits could tell that.

"So, where do you want to start your adventure?" Alyzah asked them. They just looked at each other.

"Ummm, I think we could handle it from here. Can you at least give us advice?" Xisuma said for the group.

"An advice eh? Well, for starters like you guys, I recommend you start with a simple obby, you know, so you could get the hang of things. But if you really want some extreme action going on, you could try Mad City over there" Alyzah pointed to a gate that says Mad City on the top, with a bunch of signs saying 'Get your own police dog now!' or stuff like that.

"Just a little warning though, if you're going for that, make sure you are good with pickpocketing. You never know when you're going to need them" Alyzah winked.

"Uh, thanks. We'd best be going" Xisuma stated quickly before turning around.

"Wait, I have one more! In case you're not up for some wild goose chase, you could try Royale High right there. Just make sure you have enough spaces for your tiaras. Well, I'm off! See you some other time! Hey there!" Alyzah waved as she approached a new group.

The hermits didn't hear what they were saying, but they saw that Alyzah's expression changed to shock and fear. Whatever could scare that girl might also scare them.

Well, she seems nice" Tango stated as they walked towards Mad City.

"Uh, Xisuma? Why are we heading towards Mad City? Shouldn't we be asking for help?" Zedaph asked.

"That's what we're doing" Xisuma declared. All of them just stared at him. "I have a feeling that we might be able to get help from here. There's police they said"

"So, we're basically being lost kids asking help from a police officer?" Grian asked.

"More like you're being a lost kid" Iskall teased.

"Excuse me?! I am a proper man! Well, as proper as you could think of me" They just laughed at the remark as they entered the gates.

Unknown to them, a girl is watching them in the distance, with a smirk on her face.

"We got newbies now hmm? Interesting" she said as she hid in the shadows.

"Keep an eye on them Jeremy" she said as she turned to her companions.

"Will do. Come on Mark" This 'Jeremy' guy nodded as another guy, Mark, followed the hermits inside.

"Soon hermits. Soon" she said as she smiled mischievously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's it for the 2nd chapter! I really hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I had fun writing it and I'll see you guys 'til next time! Bye!