Chapter 3

Chanyeols POV
I was walking down the street because I wanted to go back to the boys so I would teleport myself there. If she didn't want to come with me, that was her problem. I was turning into a dark alley when I suddenly felt my heart racing, like something just happened. I instinctively knew it had something to do with Haneul so I immediately teleported back and now stood in her living room. A man had his arm around her, his hand on her mouth and she was already passed out. I ran towards him and punched his face. He seemed startled so I quickly gave him the next punch. I transformed into my vampire form and so did he. With my right hand I imitated to swing up for another hit and while he tried to block my fist I sank my claws deep into his stomach. He stumbled backwards and turned into ash and the only thing that was left was a talisman. I picked it up and looked at the seal, it was the one of the Ishir clan. Some vampires wear necklaces or talismans around their neck so that you knew which clan they were from. Suddenly I heard a groan from behind me and turned around. Haneul was regaining consciousness and slowly sat up rubbing her head.

"Wh-what happened? Chanyeol? What are you doing here?", she asked confused.

"I was on the way back home when my heart was suddenly beating fast, I came back and there was this vampire so I killed him", I said with a kind cold tone though it wasn't even my intention.

"Oh ok... um thanks", she stood up but almost fell down again so I picked her up and layed her down on the couch.

"You need to rest a little", I realized our faces were very close and backed away slightly nervously scratching my neck.

"Listen I-", both of us said at the same time.

"You go first", I smiled weirdly.

"Uh n-no you can go first", he shyly looked away.

I took a deep breath.

"I wanted to apologize for being pissed it's just you talked with that guy and it made me kinda mad I guess", I mumbled the last part but still loud enough for her to hear.

"S-so wait are you jealous of Jinyoung?", she chuckled.

I didn't answer.

"Chanyeol there's no need to be jealous of Jinyoung he's like an older brother to me, he's not my boyfriend", she said reassuringly, "but still I also have to say sorry I should've taken you more seriously I was just a little anxious about meeting all your friends"

"Apology accepted", I smiled brightly.

"And if the offer's still good, I'd love to come with you", for a second I thought I misheard her but she really said that.

"Of course we can go anytime, when do you want to go?", I was so happy that I could finally introduce her to the others.

"As soon as possible I don't want to almost get kidnapped a second time", she said.

"You should get some rest tonight and tomorrow in the morning we can set off", I stood up and gave her a kiss on the forehead which made her blush.

I went to the balcony to call Suho hyung so they were prepared for us comming. After half an hour I went back inside but Haneul was already asleep so I brought her to her room and layed her under the warm blanket.

Haneuls POV
I turned around and snuggled into the covers. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the clock, it was 9am. I sat up and rubbed my eyes then I went to the bathroom and got dressed. When I entered the living room Chanyeol was already watching TV.

"Oh look who has woken up", he smiled.

"Shut up I need my beauty sleep", I threw a pillow at him and he laughed.