Chapter 11

"That's another amulet!", Baekhyun exclaimed.

"We've already found two out of four", I cheered.

"Well I guess our trip was successful", he cheered too.

"Yes I think we can go back now", I said laughing.

"Finally", he exhaled.

"I think we should take the jewelry with us just in case", I looked at him.

"You're right the necklaces look very precious", he closed the chest.

Without wasting more time we packed everything in the backpack and left. I was happy to be back and plopped down on my bed. Then I unpacked all the stuff we found and put the amulet to the other one. The chest with the jewelry I put into my nightstand and the diary on the desk to my other notes.

"Hey Haneul, how was your trip?", Chanyeol plopped out out of nowhere.

"Chanyeol stop scaring me like that!", I exclaimed.

"Sorry I just wanted to spend time with you", he did his aegyo which I couldn't resist.

"Nawww you're so cute", I pinched cheek.

He grinned at me showing off his precious smile.

"By the way why do you always want to hang out with me I mean, not that I enjoy spending time with you but the others could feel bad", I opened my dresser to get a hair tie.

"I'm sure the others are fine with that besides", he jumped on my bed, "I think we have something"

I looked at him with big eyes and he seemed to realize what he just said.

"I mean not like we're a couple but you know", he sighed, "when I'm with you I feel something I've never felt with any girl or anyone but not like I like you but like we have known each other for very long like you're the best friend I've been looking for for years"

I looked at him and he sighed again.

"I know this sounds weird and I probably ruined the moment again", he looked away.

I teleported onto the bed, which was actually very unnecessary but anyways, and made him look at me by cupping his face.

"That was very cute", I said and hugged him.

For a moment he seemed a little bit startled but eventually slung his arms around me.

"Dinner's ready", we heard Suho yell from downstairs.

"Ugh I don't want tooo", Chanyeol said into the crook of my neck.

"But we have tooo", I answered and pulled away.

We went downstairs and ate. After dinner I went back to my room and tried to figure out what we had to do to get the third and last puzzle. My last idea was sunlight but how should we get it there, we obviously can't dig a whole or anything. I heard a knock on the door.

"Haneul, are you busy?", it was Chanyeol, aish this boy.

"Not really", I answered and the door opened.

"See I didn't scare you", he said proudly.

"I see and I am very proud of you", I laughed.

"What are you doing?", he asked.

"I am trying to solve the puzzle to get the last one but I am stuck", I sighed.

"Can I help?", he leaned on my desk.

"I thought of sunlight because the table has probably never seen any natural light but I don't know how we can bring the light to the table or rather the table to the light", I crossed my arms and stood up, "I mean we could dig a whole or we break the table in pieces and carry it up piece by piece or, ugh I don't know!"