Chapter 16

I put my hands on his cheeks and pressed our lips together. He immediately responded to the kiss and put his hands on the back of my head while I slung my arms around his neck. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes.

"I... I feel the same", I said smiling and hugged him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up.

"Chanyeol be careful", I laughed.

"Sorry", he laughed too while putting me down.

"Wow, we act like we just confessed to each other but we only had the same thought of us being soulmates", I chuckled.

"I also don't know why I'm so happy about it", he put his arm around my shoulder and we walked back to the more crowded area.

"Oh look the sun is setting", I pointed at the sky.

"Let's find a place to watch it, shall we?", he asked.

"Sure why not", I smiled.

We found a quiet spot and sat down in the grass. After some time Chanyeol laid down with his head in my lap and I played with his hair still watching the setting sun.

"Haneul?", he asked and I hummed in response and looked at him, "you look gorgeous today"

"O-oh thank y-you", I replied a bit embarrassed.

Just in time my phone rang and I answered it.

"Oh hi Suho... Yeah sure we are on our way... Ok see you there bye", I hung up, "we have to go the others are almost done"

"But we were having such a great time", he whined.

"I know but we have to", I stood up and he did the same.

We walked to the place where the others were already waiting for us and teleported back home. I immediately removed my make up and jumped on my bed. Tomorrow was my first day at school for like weeks and I was pretty excited to see my friends again. I heard a knock on the door and Chanyeol's voice.

"Come in", I said.

He stepped inside closing the door behind him. He sat down.

"So tomorrow you're going back to school?", he asked and I nodded, "which means I won't see you the whole day"

"It's only a few hours", I chuckled.

"But still you won't be here", he pouted.

"Don't be sad, the hours will pass quickly", I squeezed his hand.

"Can I pick you up again? Like we did in your apartment?", he looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Fine", I sighed and laughed.

For the rest of the night we watched some movies and cuddled until Chanyeol fell asleep. I couldn't sleep so I got up and silently opened the door to the little balcony. It was a warm night so it shouldn't wake him up. I leaned my hands on the railing and watched the moon until a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and a chin rested on my shoulder.

"You have a thing for hugging people from behind, don't you?", I chuckled.

"Only with you", he said with his sleepy voice, "what are you doing?"

"I can't sleep so I'm watching the moon", I replied.

He gently kissed my neck and I unknowingly tilted my head so he could reach some certain spots.

"We can do something else than just sleeping", he whispered with his raspy voice.

"You're definitely too tired", I said.

"You're probably right", he yawned.

"Come on I'll bring you back to bed", I pulled him by his hand and he followed me.

I covered him with the blankets but he held my wrist.

"Stay please", he mumbled.

I sighed and laid down next to him. He put his arm around me and I rested my head against his chest hearing his heartbeat. And eventually we fell asleep.

I was woken up by my phone because I needed to get ready for school. I quickly turned off the alarm to not wake Chanyeol up and went to the bathroom. I took a shower, got dressed and decided to wear a little bit of makeup. I rushed downstairs, made myself a quick toast and grabbed my backpack from my room. I went outside and teleported to university. Jinyoung and Minnie were already waiting for me at the front gate.

"Long time no see", Minnie said.

"Yeah hehe", I laughed.

"Give your favorite oppa a hug", Jinyoung came towards me and I hugged him.

"Where have you been though?", Minnie asked.

"Well you know I met an old friend and moved to his house and stuff", I explained while we were walking to our first class.

"The guy who always picked you up?", Min wiggled her eyebrows.

"Maybe", both of us laughed.

"Do you like him", Jinyoung nudged me with his elbow.

"M-maybe", I stuttered and all of us busted into laughter.

The classes were pretty boring and I was happy when it was finally over. I was walking down the empty hallway when I suddenly heard someone calling my name and I exactly knew who that voice belonged to... Minhyun.

"Hey Haneul long time no see", I ignored him and walked towards the entrance where Chanyeol was probably waiting for me.

Minhyun kinda flirted with me a few times but I never responded, yet he didn't stop and it bothered me. When he grabbed my shoulder I harshly slapped his hand away.

"Woah don't be so aggressive I only wanted to talk", he said.

"But I don't want to talk", I began walking away again but he grabbed my wrist and slammed me against the lockers trapping me between his arms.

"And what if I forced you to?", he seductively but his lip and I wanted to vomit.

"You are disgusting", I pushed him off me and ran.

Unfortunately he was faster than me and harshly grabbed my wrist again. I turned around to slap him but he held my hand.

"Let go!", I exclaimed.

"I've always wanted to touch your beautiful body, Haneul", he whispered and came closer, too close.

Before I could react his face was punched away and he was laying on the floor now. I looked up and saw Chanyeol.

"No means no", he growled.

"Oh who's that? Your boyfriend?", Minhyun got up and smirked evilly and I saw Chanyeol clenching his fist.

"Let's go Chanyeol", I pulled him by his sleeve, "don't listen to that jackass"

"Just so you know, I will get her and you can't do anything about it", Minhyun shouted after us.

"Just don't listen", I calmed Chanyeol.

We teleported back and I was about to go inside but he held my wrist.

"Who was that?", he asked obviously trying to control his anger.

"Kim Minhyun, a bad boy who thinks he's the best. He tried to flirt with me a few times but I always rejected him", I explained.

"And why didn't you tell me?", he said.

"I didn't expect him to act like this on my first day so I thought it wasn't important", he didn't say anything, "I'm sorry"

He pulled me into a tight hug.

"Don't be it's just, I was really worried", he mumbled.

"Thanks", I whispered.

"Wait I have an idea", he broke the hug and I looked at him in confusion, "how to make Minhyun stop bothering you, trust me it will be fun"