Chapter 14

Dear diary,
We decided to go and find it. I argued with Jaebum about all this but in the end he won. I don't know why I said yes to this but I did and now he is fired up. He thinks just because he found that thing in the woods he is the chosen one to save them. Honestly I think that's a stupid idea but I love him but these thoughts won't leave my head. What if this is all a lie? What if we can't save them? What if, what if, what if. I try to push them away and enjoy the time with my family, wish us luck. Anyways I will update you if we find out something.

It was hard reading this knowing my mother wrote this. I sighed and closed the book to turn on my back. Chanyeol stood up and laid next to me.

"Is it too hard? I can read it if you want to", he played with my hair.

"No thanks, I can do it", I smiled, "I just can't stop thinking about it"

"Come here", he lightly sat up and I rested my head on his chest.

I yawned and snuggled against him.

"Tired?", he stroke my hair.

"Your heartbeat is so calming", I mumbled and he chuckled, "can you sing me a good night song?"

"I can't sing", he said.

"Come on pleaaase", I pouted not even sure I he saw it.

"Fine", he sighed and began singing (A/N he sings his "Creep" cover)

He had such an angelic voice, I would've never expected that from him. I didn't really pay attention to the lyrics and fell asleep slowly.

I opened my eyes and blinked at the brightness of the sunlight. I turned around and saw Chanyeol still sleeping. He moved a little before opening his eyes too but... they were purple.

"Chanyeol your eyes...", I slowly said.

He groaned in frustration.

"I will be right back I'll just get a blood bag", he wanted to stand up but I stopped him.

"What is that?", I asked.

"You know when boys have a boner in the morning? Well the same happens to vampires but they want blood", he explained.

"You can have mine", I said out of nowhere.

"What? No! Why would I? We have enough downstairs", he was a little bit shocked.

"But you also gave me yours so that's my thanks", I shrugged.

"No, I won't drink your blood", he said.

"But why? You said it yourself it makes no difference!", I exclaimed.

"Because... because I don't want to hurt you", he looked at me.

"That excuse doesn't count", I stuck my tongue out.

"I won't drink your blood, discussion ended", he tried to stand up but I held his wrist and pulled him back.

I came really close to his face and breathed against his lips.

"Are you sure?", I pushed his head closer to the crook of my neck and he began breathing heavily, "just drink"

I was prepared for the pain and soon after I felt his long fangs digging into my skin. The pain faded and he was sucking on my neck. He released me and I looked at him.

"I hate you for that", he mumbled.

"No, you don't", I chuckled.

"You're right", he also chuckled, "did I hurt you?"

"I'm still alive so no", I said.

"Technically you aren't alive", this boy.

"You know what I mean", I hit his arm and both of us laughed.

"I will take a shower", he said and got up, "you can join me if you want"

"In your dreams", I scoffed.

"That's actually true", he smirked which made me blush.

"Just go you little pervert", I threw a pillow at him, "but don't take too long I also want to shower"

While Chanyeol was showering I was on my phone scrolling through insta. After 15 minutes he came out with only a towel around his waist. Without realizing I checked him out, his wide shoulders, his defined abs, his small waist.

"You could've make it less obvious", he said and pulled me back to reality.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"You don't have to stare you can also touch it if you want to", he smirked.

I stood up walking towards him. I traced his abs with my fingers.

"I've seen better", was the only thing I said before sticking out my tongue and running to the bathroom.

I locked the door behind me and undressed. After showering I came back to my room with one towel around my body and one around my head. Chanyeol wasn't there but I still took my clothes to the bathroom to get dressed. After that I went downstairs. I came to the kitchen where Suho was already preparing breakfast and so I decided to help him. I took a knife and began cutting some cucumber when two arms wrapped around me.

"Can I have one?", Chanyeol's chin rested on my shoulder.

I took a piece of the vegetable and shoved it into his mouth.

"Thanks", he said as he chewed but didn't let go of me.

I looked at him and he tightened his hold around me. Suddenly I felt his lips on my neck as he gently kissed it.

"Haneul could you hand me the cutting board?", Suho said.

"U-uh yeah sure", I pushed Chanyeol off me and gave Suho what he asked for.

We quickly finished and I called the others who were sitting in the living room. We ate breakfast and after that I grabbed the diary from my room and teleported to the rooftop to read. I flipped to the second entry.

Dear diary,
Today was a very exhausting day. We went to the library to find information about our big project and asked a few friends if they knew something. And we decided to build a house around the thing to protect it from others plus it won't be so obvious. The kids stayed at our friends house for the day and we worked on solving the first puzzle but without a direct translation of the symbols it will take longer than I thought. Jaebum is still very optimistic and I still have my doubts but I also realized through our researches that this is a very big thing. I found out a lot about them and their lifestyle, it's really interesting and we've also made new friends. At first they were pretty sceptical but who can blame them? We told them that we want to show them that not everyone is bad and there are few good people too. Anyways I'll keep you updated.
Bye

A/N
Sorry for not uploading I'm very lazy these days XD <3