Ep 05 ; Part 2 - Truth

Sejeong's POV ;

I moved into the dormitory this evening. I'm in the same room with Jisoo, Tzuyu and Momo. We're all classmates. That's great! But Joy's room is on another floor. That's not a problem though… The three of my roommates are also kind. They didn't approach me in the class, but they welcomed me into the room.

This evening, Tzuyu took me out for a tour around the dormitory. I didn't ask for it. She's the on volunteering. She even brought me to the back of the building and the rooftop. This dormitory is very great! Everything is very nice.

Jisoo also offered herself to help me unpack and arrange my things but I refused. I don't want to tire her as she just went back from attending her club meeting.

After done arranging the things, I lay on my bed. Omo… It's just three hours passed and I already miss my home. I miss Omma, Nayoung, Khumu and also Samchul.

"What is this?"

"Present."

"For what?"

"I know it's quite late, but this is a congratulation present for entering K High School. And also it is our friendship and cousin-ship keychain. If you miss me, this will protect you for my behalf. And the same goes to me. If I miss you, this will protect me."

"So sweet of you, Nayoung-ah… Come, hug me…"

Our conversation back this evening come through my mind. I slip my hand inside my jeans's pocket, trying to take out the keychain Nayoung gave me. It's not there? I try to find it inside another pocket. Still not there? I get up from my lying position, as I thought it might be dropped out onto the bed but it's still not there! I look throughout the room. Eobso!

I'm sure it still in my jeans's pocket when I enter the dormitory gate. It might dropped there. Then I should check all the places I went after that, starting from the dormitory gate.

"Excuse me, but can I go out of the building at this hour?" I asked Jisoo and Momo who are in the room, doing their work. Tzuyu is not here but I don't know where she goes.

"Of course. You can be anywhere as long as you don't cross the gate. Anywhere is just fine before ten. We have roll call on that time, " explained Momo, whose bed is opposite to me.

"Thank you, Momo-yah… I'll go out for a while. But it'll not be long."

"Ne… Should I accompany you? You're new here."

"Gwenchana… I already made a tour with Tzuyu."

"Okay, " she gives me a smile. I was afraid she would hate me as I interrupted her and Kai kissing that day. But she's s just nice. Very nice.

💬💬

I checked all of the places that I went after I entered the dormitory gate but I don't find it. Here is the last place. Back of the dormitory building. It should be here. I look at the ground carefully. Very carefully. I even checked inside the drain and the drainage grill.

Suddenly I see something inside the drainage grill. I kneel down and look carefully at the object to make sure if it's really the keychain or not.

And it really is. "Omo…" Luckily the drainage is dry, so the keychain will not be too dirty.

I look around to find any long object to bring up the keychain and I found a long branch at the roadside.

I try to hook the branch into the ring of the keychain but with the grill, it's really hard to hook it up. It's even getting further from me. Five minutes of trying, and I decided to give up. Don't get me wrong. I'm not giving up from taking the keychain. I just give up from that unsuccessful method. I need to get it now. What if it's rain tomorrow? Then the water will bring away the keychain. I shouldn't waste any time.

Then I have no other option. I stretched my neck, my arms, my hands, my waist and my legs. I squat down and hold the drill with my two hands.

"Hana."

"Dul."

"Seht."

I use all of my muscle strength to lift up the drainage grill. And it works.

I put it to the side and without hesitating, I take the keychain.

"Poor you, I'm glad you're still okay. Mian, I dropped you. I promise I'll take good care of you. Yaksok!" I said while wiping out the dust that sticks on it. It's something precious for me. Everything that related to Nayoung is precious for me. Because Nayoung is my precious cousin and friend.

💬💬

Sehun's POV ;

I walk out of the building, just to get some fresh night air. Maybe this could treat myself. Yeah, my weird self. I swear, today is the last day of my weird self. I won't allow myself to be any weirder. I could ruin myself for letting that one girl make me act out of control. I swear I'll ignore her starting from tomorrow. I still have a lot to achieve in my life. My music, my dance, my hyungs and my charming face and body. I shouldn't waste it just because of a girl. That's why I hate being in a relationship. But this Sejeong girl slowly ruins my principle.

"Hana."

What is that sound? Who's here at this hour?

"Dul."

It sounds like a girl.

"Seht."

I look at where the sound comes from.

And I am shocked to see a girl is squatting and… She's lifting the drainage grill? Like… Jinjja?!" My eyes widen unbelievably. It's not a small drainage grill. It's a big one and she lifted it?

When she puts back the grill onto its place after talking alone, I quickly hide myself behind the tree with my eyes lurking at her.

When she stands up and walks towards the bench, I could see her face and to my surprise... She is Sejeong!

"Nayoung-ah…"

"It's great! Jinjja! My roommates are nice too."

"Ne… I'm thinking on how to seduce him more and more. I used the trick."

"I touched his ear."

"Ani... I don't feel anything, of course! But he seemed shocked a bit."

"Hahaha! I won't use the perfume trick again. I think I ruined the fresh air!"

"At this rate, I think he'll fall for me in four more days."

"Ne… Fighting!"

"Goodnight, sweet dream my baby Nayoung!"

I don't know who's that Nayoung girl, but she seems so happy to have that conversation.

Thank God, I knew I was tricked by her.