Ep 08 ; Part 4 - Seat

Sehun's POV ;

The trip ends. And we're going back to the school. I sit at the back of the bus and from here I could see Kai is sitting with Momo, Yugyeom is sitting with Eunha, JB is sitting with Yuju and, Mark is sitting with Sowon and Jackson is sitting with Sinb. Even Jinyoung is sitting with Jisoo. So there's a new lovely birds in our class?

Aigoo, so they are sitting with their partner? They surely know when to take the opportunity.

I see Eunwoo is entering the bus. I quickly put up my hand, calling for him... To sit next to me? I can't believe I'm offering him to sit next to me. But at least I can avoid him from sitting with Sejeong.

He's been unpredictable lately. I heard him asked for Sohyun's permission to take Sejeong out for a night stroll. And Sohyun allowed him after a little bickering. But not for me. I followed them and saw how they were laughing together. And having him beside me, makes my heart burns but I just keep silent as I'm the one to offer him the seat.

💬💬

Sejeong's POV ;

I get into the bus with Sohyun and see Eunwoo is sitting at the back with Sehun. I told him I will help him so I should at least let him sits next to Sohyun so they can get along better. But he sat next to Sehun already.

But what's with that look? Is he trying to tell me something?

"Sejeong-ah, there are two empty seats. Let's sit there!" Sohyun holds my hand and brings me to the seats. We're the last to come in so the seats are full, except for those two.

I sit just beside Sohyun and take a look at the back.

Eunwoo is pouting and acting cute to me. Ugh, this guy! I think I know what he wants. I have no choice then.

"Sohyun-ah, can I switch seat? I have something to discuss with Sehun

"Sohyun-ah, can I switch seat? I have something to discuss with Sehun. It's important." Mianhae, Sohyun-ah, but trust me, you'll be thanking me.

"What thing? Are you two going to discuss about your relationship?" Sohyun is really innocently naughty.

"Ani..."

"It's okay, just do it then. You should just tell me if you want to sit with him that badly. What's with the excuse?"

"I'm going. But it's really not an excuse. Jinjja!"

💬💬

Sejeong's POV ;

But it really is. I've been sitting here for about ten minutes but we don't talk even a single word.

💬💬

Sehun's POV ;

I don't know why Sejeong changed her seats with Eunwoo. She whispered something to his ear that made my heart burns even more. But then I guess she just wants to sit at my side. I look through the window. I do that on purpose - no one notices that I'm smiling. I'm so happy just by smelling her soft perfume. And I just noticed that I'm in that position for more than ten minutes now.

I look at Sejeong, clenching my jaw, to hide the smile. But what? Where is she looking at? Aigoo, is she looking at Eunwoo? My patience had been peeled off bit by bit lately.

"Do you like him that much? If you do, then you should just switch seat with me so you can sit next to him," like hell, surely I won't cooperate if you ask that.

💬💬

Sejeong's POV ;

Is he doing well? Does he use the opportunity given well? I think he is. They seem to have a great time together. I think I made a wise decision. I even willing to sit next to Sehun. I'm really awkward. I never sit so close to a guy like this. But I should bare this. At least before I'm going to sleep.

"Do you like him that much? If you do, then you should just switch seat with me so you can sit next to him." After the long dull situation between us, at last, he opens up his mouth. But why do I smell jealousy in his tone?

"Eunwoo? He sure is handsome but I don't fall for people easily. And I like a guy with a masculine face." It should be 'liked' because since the last three months I changed the criteria to guy with fair skin, like the one sitting next to me now.

"I do know someone like that. Want me to introduce him to you?" Is he trying to play along with me? Acting like he's not jealous AT ALL?

"Sure! Nugu?" Then let's play.

"Uri samchul. Your samchul sure looks like that too." Is he trying to show me his humorous side? It's not funny at all though.

"Say whatever you want. He is just mu friend though." I roll my eyes, showing how much I feel annoying towards him.

"Friends... So he is the same as me?"

"Sure!" I said confidently, on purpose to let him become furious. Take the revenge!

Sehun and Eunwoo are both my friends, but Sehun is just in another level.

💬💬

Sehun's POV;

"Sure!" She says it so confidently. I know that should only be the answer. But why am I feeling like... Sulking? Gosh, something is really wrong with me.

To let the feeling away, I decided to play the Rubik's cube. I got it as one of the prizes for getting first place in the treasure hunt.

I can say that once you got involve with this Rubik's cube, you'll be addicted. Just like me.

What is this? I turn right when suddenly something fall on my shoulder.

Oh, God. Is this a blessing or what?

Sejeong's head is laying on my shoulder.

💬💬

Sejeong's POV ;

I wake up from a deep sleep. It's weird. It should be just a nap on the bus but I really felt like sleeping in a hotel room. It's so comfortable. I look at my side and see Sehun is still playing with his Rubik's cube. I look at my watch. It's been five hours since the bus started to move. Like really? Five hours? Did I sleep for five hours? And did Sehun play that Rubik's cube for five hours too? "Hyung, how many hours you spend on that?"

"20 minutes after the bus started to move until now," he says, but his eyes are not moving from that Rubik's cube.

"It's almost done?"

"Ne..."

❤❤❤A/N❤❤❤

For more great stories, do follow me -pinkviolet !