Ep 09 ; Part 2 - Performance

Sehun's POV ;

Finally, I'll meet my partner from G High. The students of G High are finally finished their examination.

I take a look at the lyrics sheet while waiting for her. We'll be performing No Love by Lucky J but we'll change it. I will do all the raps and she'll sing the rest.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" The door is opened and someone is entering the room.

I look at the door and smile to my partner so that she will feel welcomed.

But why she looks familiar?

"O... Oppa...?"

Oppa? So she's the girl that I bumped into at Hankuk that day. Seoul is small, I think. "A... Annyeong!"

"But you were at Hankuk..." She's still in disbelief.

"Ne... I went there to meet uri appa." I knew this kind of misunderstanding would happen.

"That's why..." She seems quite confused.

"I'm Sehun. Oh Sehun. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Mina. Kang Mina. Nice to meet you too."

"Then let's work hard for our performance, " I try to cheer the situation up.

"Ne, Oppa!"

An awkward vibe occurs for some seconds.

"Mi... Mian... I still can't get used to the fact that we're the same age."

"It's okay, you can just call me whatever makes you comfortable." So now I have a girl classmate calling me hyung and another girl in the same age calling me oppa. I guess I look older from my age.

💬💬

Sejeong's POV ;

Today is the Arts Festival. Just like everyone else, I'm so excited. But I'm not excited because there's no class for today or because there are a lot of great performances. But I'm being out of joy because I'm gonna meet Nayoung! But there's one problem. The seats were separated. There are two parts of seats for K High's students and one part for G High's students. That means Nayoung and I can't sit to each other for three hours of the performance? Come on, there are a lot of things to talk about in three hours.

"Nayoung-ah, so how? Which one do you prefer? Watching the performances or hanging out?" I ask her on the phone.

"I want to watch the performances, but it'll be dull if I watch them without you."

"Omo, so sweet of you, huh, Nayoung-ah... It's okay, we'll meet first, and then we'll watch them."

"Ne!"

" Jamkkaman, Nayoung-ah, there's an incoming call."

Sehun? Why does he call me? "Yeoboseyo..."

💬💬

Sehun's POV ;

Today is the day. I'll make the performance but I don't tell others about this. None of my classmate except Kai knows about this. I want to surprise others, especially Sejeong.

"Yeoboseyo, Sejeong-ah, which row are you sitting?" I plan to look at her while doing the performance on the stage so I need to know where she is.

"I'm not watching the performances. I'm hanging out with my cousin from G High."

Andwe! You should be there when I do my performance. I want you to watch it!