Ep 06 ; Part 2 - Eunwoo

Sejeong's POV ;

I was getting out for a while to get some beverage from the vending machine. On the hallway to go back to my room, I stop in front of the glass door.

"How do I look when I knot up the T-shirt just now?" I got that question clings to my head since the club meeting.

As there is no one there, I just pull up my T-shirt just like what I did before. "Am I look good wearing something like this?" I spin around in front of the tinted glass door, looking at my silhouette. "I have quite a nice body actually, " I said what I said.

"Tch..." I turn back quickly when I heard someone is holding his or her laugh. I let out my T-shirt from my grasp when I saw a guy is closing his mouth with his hand, trying to hold his laugh.

Omo, Sejeong-ah... What did you do this time?

"I don't know my new classmate is so funny, " he said with his remaining laugh.

And I just noticed that he is one of my classmates.  I think he's the one whom people call as a 'face genius'. Surely because he's so handsome. Oh my God, why I need to embarrass myself in front of him. Just why in front of him of all guy?

"Haha... I hope you will forget what you saw." I fake a laugh and that's the only thing I could say at this kind of situation.

"Why should I forget something so funny? But don't worry, I won't tell anyone. I'm Eunwoo. Cha Eunwoo, your classmate."

"I'm Sejeong. I saw you in the class, I just don't know your name."

"I know your name. You introduced yourself in front of the class "

"Ne... You sure have a great memory. I actually have something to do. Kureum..." I walk away as I can't hold the blood flushed into my cheeks anymore. I'm just too embarrassed. And he better not to notice how red my cheeks are now.

❤❤❤A/N❤❤❤

This chapter is short because the next one is quite long.