Ep 07 ; Part 1 - Vivi

Sehun's POV ;

I come into Appa's office room but no one is there. I texted him just now and he asked me to wait a bit.

He might be having a lecture or a meeting right now. Or maybe there is something he needs to settle before going for the outstation tomorrow. I lie on the couch while waiting for him.

Suddenly I manage to recall how Chanyeol Hyung nagged at me this morning.

"Aigoo... Do you think you're a sleeping beauty? Why did you smile when you sleep?"

"I... I did?"

I guess it was all because of her. The good night wish. Aigoo... Sejeong-ah...

Bukkk!!!

"Auch!!!" I quickly rub my elbow in pain. It hurts so much as it hits the coffee table. My butt hurts too. Just why did I fell from that couch?

This is also because of her.

I walk to Appa's office desk after arranging the mess I did at the coffee table. An office room tour is great too. At least better than lying on a couch, thinking about a girl and end up falling from the couch.

Appa's laptop isn't shut off yet. So he just left his office room in some minutes before I got in.

I sit on the leather desk chair, turn it around for some seconds before looking at the screen. What is it?

Hankuk-Webtoon Competition : Contestants' Information.

Whoa, so they have such an amazing competition?! No wonder if Appa is working on this. He's a lecturer in the Arts Department.

I don't use to poke my nose of Appa's works but I just too bored to not doing anything.

This competition might be offering the scholarship or something like that as all contestants are all high schooler.

"This one must be the youngest. She's just 17.

Jamkkaman...

Kim Sejeong,
17 years old,
K High School,
Seoul.

Sejeong?

"I planned to enter the Hankuk-Webtoon Competition."

I remember she told me about that on her first day at our school.

So she's entering this?

After knowing that, I was distracted. I lost my interest to scroll more. Nothing's more interesting than Sejeong at this time. When I unintentionally clicked at the home page, a folder catch my attention.

Hankuk-Webtoon Competition : Judging Scheme

I don't know why, but I just think that it's something important. I slide my hand into my pocket, trying to find something. Something I usually bring along with me, in case I need it for an emergency. A thumb drive.

After connecting it in, copy the file and eject it, I click the contestants' information again, not leaving any trace of my action.

And I am lucky when just as I was done with it, got to sit on the couch again, and then Appa came in.

"Have you been waiting long? I'd an urgent meeting."

"Gwenchana... I took that as a chance to rest."

"This. It'nothing much but I think you'll like it." He gives me a white box from under his office desk which I don't even notice just now. Maybe because I was too focused on copying the file.