Ep 07 ; Part 2 - Cry

❤❤❤A/N❤❤❤

Guys, I missed an important point in the previous chapter at the scene which Sehun bumped into a girl. I'm sorry but I think you should check it out so you won't be clueless when you read this chapter.

Sejeong's POV ;

"Hahaha!" I laugh like crazy watching the movie with Nayoung. Today is the weekend and I'm glad to spend it with my family.

"Omo... Omo... My tears keep falling down. It's just too funny!" Nayoung holds her stomach. I guess her stomach almost cramping as an effect of laughing too badly, just like mine.

"Look! Look at his reaction! Haha! Haha! Haha!" I need to pause my laughter as my lung doesn't have enough oxygen right now.

Have I woken up from a long dream, 🎵
The moment I recognized you, 🎵
My love that was once nameless, 🎵
Might have then started. 🎵

Before I know you, 🎵
Was the sky this dazzling too? 🎵

"My phone..." I search my phone around when it's ringing. Who's calling me?

"Sejeong-ah, I'm going to the toilet, " said Nayoung before going out from the room.

"Ne..." I say while taking a look at my phone. Who's calling?

Omo! Am I looking it right? Se... Sehun?!

"Nayoung-ah!" Nayoung is really important in this emergency moment!

But Nayoung left already.

Omo, omo! Ottoke?!!! And then, without knowing what else I should do, I just accept the call.

"Yeo... Yeoboseyo..." I could hear his husky voice.

"Yeo... Yeoboseyo..." Just why both of us stuttered?

"Sejeong-ah... I'm done meeting uri Appa. So do you want to do the practice today? Or maybe just tomorrow?"

Andwe! I'm not done yet spending my time with Nayoung. But how do I say to sound polite and understanding to him? Nayoung-ah... Why aren't you here now?

"I... I think you must have another thing to do, don't you?" I clench my teeth. Am I saying it right?

"Well... I do want to meet someone. But it's not too important though. I can let it slide if you want to do the practice. After all, the assessment is the most important thing for now."

"Meet who?" I slap my mouth several times. Why am I too obvious? Am I jealous? I didn't care about the rest of his words. I just felt curious about whom he's going to meet. Why did he sound so happy?

"Uri... Uri yeoja chingu..." My soul leaves my body after listening to that. My hand gets weaken that I almost let my phone slips down from my hold.

"Sejeong-ah..." he calls me as I keep being silent.

"N... Ne... You should meet her then. It's not something not important. We should just meet tomorrow. Bye..." I end the call without even listening to his response. I'm. Mad. Like. Hell. Right. Now!

"Yaaa!!! Did he just waste my efforts for these five days saying he has a yeoja chingu?! And what's wrong with Joy? Why did she tell me that he's single in the first place? Can't she be useful to me at least once?" I burst out my anger.

💬💬

Some girl's POV ;

Who's he? Why is he so handsome? I was going to curse at him as he bumped into me because he's using his phone when walking. What kind of manner was that? But once I looked up, I couldn't help my eyes from seeing a fallen angel right in front of me. And he's such a gentleman for reaching his hand to help me. My heart was just melting too much that's why I called him oppa. I didn't do it on purpose. It just happened. From his look, I can tell that he's a handsome and smart student. Omo... I can't believe because of a parcel Unnie asked me to send her, which I refused to do it at first, bring me this kind of luck.

💬💬

Sejeong's POV ;

"Sejeong-ah... What's wrong?" asked Nayoung. She came in a minute after I ended the call. She did ask me several times but I decided not to tell her about this. She'll feel bad about this if she finds out. She's my biggest love tutor.

"Ani..."

"You have been like this for about more than an hour. The movie was ended and you didn't even watch it."

"I watched it..."

"Ani... You just watch the screen, not the movie. I was the only one laughing like crazy. Waegurae?"

"Nothing. Really nothing." I smile, to convince her. But I can see her unsatisfied face.

Wae? Why did it hurts? It's really aching. My heart's really aching.

"Omo... Sejeong-ah, why do you cry?" asked Nayoung. She comes closer to me and hug me.

"I... I did?" I don't even notice when the tears running down. "It must be hurt. It's hurt... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" And I can't hold them anymore. I let out my tears at Nayoung's shoulder.

But why? Why it hurts so much? Am I hurting of the feeling of betrayal? Or maybe it hurts because my efforts were all a waste?

"Once you lose it, it's hurting so much you feel like dying."

Seyeon's words about love came through my mind. It can't be it. Love...?

"Gwenchana... Let it all out." Nayoung keeps in patting and comforting me, even if she doesn't know what's happening.

💬💬

Sejeong's POV ;

I wake up on Nayoung's bed. But I don't remember lying down and sleeping. I must've been cried too bad that I fall asleep on Nayoung's shoulder.

My eyes are half-open when my phone rings, indicating a text is coming in. I open the bee text without even looking at the sender's name. And the first thing I see is... A puppy?

"What is this?"

"What is this?"

I read the caption.

Meet my yeoja chingu, Vivi.

"Just which dog is wrongly texting to my number?" I try to open my swollen eyes wider to read the sender's number. I blink my eyes thrice to make sure I don't read it wrong. Sehun? I read the name again, look at the picture again, and read the caption again.

So this is his yeoja chingu I cried for?

What is he playing with me? Is he too lonely to have a puppy as his yeoja chingu?

Oh, God. I can't believe a puppy and its silly namja chingu made me exhausting from crying.

But why am I glad 'she' is actually a puppy?

❤❤❤A/N❤❤❤

Thanks for the 1k guys! Saranghae😘