Ep 05 ; Part 3 - Bang

Sehun's POV ;

Her words keep lingering in my head. So she planned it all. Everything that she did was actually planned? I fall for her is planned? I fell for her yet she doesn't have any feeling towards me? Does this mean that I fell for her trick? Never, girl! This is Oh Sehun. I don't fall for girls. And I NEVER fell for this cheap trick!

"Sehun-ah... Wae? Do you have any problem?" Baekhyun Hyung waves his hand in front of my eyes.

"Ani..."

"You're lying... What's the problem? Malhae..." He already sits next to me.

I look at Baekhyun Hyung. He always be there for me. We don't seem that close for sharing secrets, but we actually do. "Hyung, what if you like a girl, then you get to know that everything that she did is to seduce you, but she doesn't have any feelings towards you. So you're not more than a fool. She tricked you."

"I'll hate her, of course! Wae? Who did that to you Sehun-ah? Nugu?"

"I'm just asking..." I lie. Oh Sehun falling for a girl is such a shocking news. But Oh Sehun being fooled by a girl is a shameful news. I won't let anyone knows this. But if it's Baekhyun Hyung, I can consider to tell him or not.

Baekhyun Hyung holds my shoulders and turns my body to face him. "Sehun-ah... Don't lie to me. It's okay if you want to keep that girl's name as a secret. But listen, we guys have pride. Just don't let any girl break it. If she did that to you, then she's not the good one for you."

"Ne... I should hate her, right? But why I feel the opposite?"

"M... Mwo?"

"If she's quite tomboyish, but then she changes and act girly and feminine, just to make sure I fall for her, shouldn't I appreciate this? Ne... It's a rare thing to see her like that. Ne, ne... I should just follow her flow and enjoy her feminine side."

"What are you saying, you fool?"

"It's okay, hyung... I won't hurt my pride! I'll do it my way. Don't worry!" I get out from the room to get a night stroll inside the dorm before the roll call. I don't know why, but I just want to make some light activities to move my body as I want to let out my happiness.

"What's wrong with him?" I could hear Baekhyun Hyung sighing and complaining from the room.

💬💬

Sejeong's POV ;

Today's plan is to hold his gaze. I never did this before. I just feel nervous and awkward to make eye contact with him. To be exact, I just can't. His eyes are too beautiful I can't stand any longer when I see them. I need to admit that I fell for his eyes. They make me melt. But today, I'll try my best to overcome that silly feeling.

"Good morning, Sejeong-ah..." I turn to my back when I heard a husky voice. Who is the guy that greeted means? I'll not feel strange if it's a girl.

Omo! My heart stops beating for a second. Am I dreaming? Did Sehun really greet me? "G... good morning..." He greeted me too early, I don't even get myself prepared so I need to rush get myself into the character. The seducing character.

I try to look into his eyes. It works for about five seconds before...

"Wae? Why are you seem different today? Wait, let me check it." He bends his tall body to make sure his eyes can meet my face. Closer and closer.

I was so startled and nervous that I even couldn't breathe. I also move some steps backwards. What. Is. He. Doing. Right. Now?

"I get it! You seem beautiful!" That's what he said when he stands up straight.

I just can't feel happy with that compliment as I am taking back my breath. Yeah, I could end up dying of suffocating.

"But something is not right. What's that?" I just got my breath for three seconds before he put his face close to mine. Again. If I put aside the seducing plan, I might already slap his flawless and fair cheek, or at least slap his shoulder to make him taken aback.

"Your bang should be like this, " he slides my chopped bang and makes it parted with his thin finger. Even his fingers look so soft, long and fair.

Guys, just to make it clear ;

This is chopped bang :

And this is parted bang :

He leaves me with a smile before getting to his seat

And I was left at the back of the classroom, with my heart beats like crazy. So crazy that I freeze in my position even after ten seconds he left me. What was he trying to do? And what's wrong with me? I even praised his fingers? Like seriously? I'm going insane...

💬💬

Sehun's POV ;

"Waegurae? You are so bright today. You are full of smile, " asked Kai after eating up his food.

"Nothing..." I keep thinking about this morning's incident. It's so funny I think it cheers up my whole day.

I remember how struggle she was to make eye contact with me. So I guess seducing me is tough for you, isn't it, Sejeong-ah?

Not to mention how panicked she was when I came closer to her. I can't even hear her breath. Then you got what you gave! That's how uneasy I felt when she touched my hair and ear, and the same goes when she put the perfume. I can't even breathe because it was too seducing.

You planned to seduce me, so I help you with it.

❤❤❤A/N❤❤❤

Readers, if you find some difficult Korean words, you can find the meanings at the DICTIONARY part. I will always update that part whenever I put a new Korean word.

And in my work, author's note will always be written in bold italic like this so don't be confuse, okay!

For more great stories, do follow me -pinkviolet !