chapter eleven.

Get to work immediately. You have paper work to do and i need to inform you about tonight's dinner.

M.

My head thumped as i stared at the bright screen with one eye, groaning in annoyance. I only remember drinking last night everything else is a blur.

Slidding my body out of the warm sheets, crawling into the bathroom in all four. Cold shower should help a little. Throwing on a playsuit with tights and boots, my hair in a high pony tail.

This is what you call lazy hangover work outfit. Stuffing a tablet into my mouth before grabbing my travelling mug. The walk into Marcus's office was awfully long.

"Please Ariel sit." He's voice was suspicipusly calm.

I was expecting a long serious lecture about getting drunk on a work day, spilling out to hes father getting him in trouble. Anything really, just waiting for him to start shouting.

"We have a strictly work dinner tonight. I would like for you to attend and dress, fancy." First things first im the realest.

Excuse that. I simply nodded trying to let everything soak in.

"And next, about last night -"

"Wait wait. Last night ?" I waved my hand infront of him.

He was.. in my apartment last night ? Like when i was completely and utterely drunk and was out of my mind.

"Yes i recieved a voicemail from you, informing how shit of a boss i am and more. Then there was a thump and the call ended so i decided to check up on you.

You seemed to be having fun with that..man. I left when ye, well started eating eachothers faces off." He surely seemed to be enjoying the fact i had no idea what i did last night.

"You also seemed to be enjoying dancing on your table to taylor swift." Makes sense why my table surroundings were so messy.

Wait woah ! I was making out with a man ? I had a man in my apartment, two actually. And i kissed him, what if he took advantage of me !

The day went by of constant paper work, getting Marcus hes coffee in a still daze thinking about the man i kissed.

White strapless jumpsuit with black killer heels. What could be better for a work dinner with important clients ? I knew they would already be there when i arrived since i was fiftheen minutes late.

This day could not get any weirder really.