chapter 30

"I have been with you, your whole childhood. There is not a chance i could not sense the traveller boy in your presence."

I got up leaving out a groan in frustration from the constant topic of my imaginary friend. Making my way to our large closet filled with clothing and weapons. Stopping in my tracks at the sudden door bursting.

"Sir there has been a located attacker in the building ! We have the information more has been entering -" Before one of Death's minions could continue i flew into the closet, rapidly changing clothes and strapping several weapons around my body.

You have never seen a person change so fast trust me, inhuman speed. I stopped moving when a black shadow swept across the walls.

"You are not going anywhere Ariel." Deaths large frame towered over me, almost seeming intimidating. Almost.

"Then you are wrong Alcaseus. Im going out there and fight, i might be the only that can save you but im the only that can also kill you. This is not about you so dont be selfish." I walked back and forth slamming drawers back into its place. The two swords safely attached to my back filled with holy water, several blades strapped around my leather legs.

"Marcus ! You will take three men and take Ariel the hell out of here do you understand ?" Marcus nodded like a puppy on a leash.

"You will fight your way out, its time to test you skills kitten." He placed hes hands at the side of my face making me look at him.

I didnt want to, i couldnt. He refused to let me out there.

"Im not leaving you here Death." He let out a chuckle right before the lights shut down. Hes touch on my cheeks never left until placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

Almost as if saying goodbye for the last time before disappearing, blending in with the dark.

Night vision kicked in and i was forcefully dragged out the door and down the corridors towards the emergency exit. My claws unleashed and my canines stretched out, well fangs sorry.

"We are 80 floors up you idiot." I spat out at Marcus as he lead us out through the door, looking down over the railing. He turned around and started walking back out before my hand shot out grabbing onto him.

"You're even more insane if you want to take the elevator. Im leading is now and we are jumping." Marcus and the other men looked at eachother before back to me. These guys were going to be the death of me.

No pun intended. Turning around i stomped away from the railing inbetween the men getting ready to run, picking up my speed my hand gripped on the railling swinging my legs over it, freely falling into the open. The men soon followed Marcus being last, you know the way in action movies people land on all four one arm stretched behind them.

Yes perfect landing. Hissing noises bounced against the walls behind us, making my head jerk over my shoulder. Yellow eyed demon monsters, just what i needed. Automatically my leader instincts kicked in, reaching behind my back grabbing a hold of the two swords.

Lets see how good Death taught me.