chapter 32

"You have trained me well Alcaseus. You have to trust me, i promise to make you proud. You told me you were never a man to be loved, yet i am a living proof to say different. I knew you would never return the same affection to me as i loved you.

Yet i went through it away, you have taught me how to fight. You made me grow strong. Even though i hated you for what i become for turning me into a monster, for turning me into you. But i thank you for making me what i am. I stand proud by your side.

I am your saviour, the only one to save you remember ? This was our fate from the beginning. Believe in me." I gave him a weak smile as i brushed the hair from hes eyes, clutching hes hand tightly in mine.

Leaning down i pressed my lips against hes after many months of craving for their touch.

"Marcus. Take him to safety and feed him, make sure he recovers." He ran to my side taking a hold of Deaths large body along with the other man. I could hear Death faintly resisting but it wasent where my focus was anymore. My eyes were restraint at the target infront of me.

Crucio leaped forward and i with just a second lapse avoided hes attack.

"Why fight for him Ariel ? He will never return the love, he doesnt know what it is. He is heartless !" 

"How will my poor excuse of a son feel when the girl bonded to him die ? He will be even more weakened, easier for me to kill."

"We both know that will not happen. Can you hear it ? Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. That is your time coming to an end." My leg flew into air, connecting with the side of the devils face as he stumbled to the side.

Taking my advantage i swung my leg under him as he came crashing to the ground. Straddling him my fists instantly connecting to hes face, feeling the blood cover my knuckles. Hes knees connected with my abandomen, kicking me off, my back connecting to the hard wall. I groaned rubbing the back of my head.

He charged at me hes fist flying right between my eyes but i quickly dodged, hes painful grunt putting a smile on my face. Slamming the palm of my hand on the back of hes head, it connected to the wall leaving a bloodied mark.

Hes fangs unleashed as he hissed at me, bright yellow dots glowed in hes eyes. He snatched my arm behind my back sending a piercing pain through me as i was slammed on the ground, catching a glimpse of Death trying to get to me while Marcus struggled to keep him back.

"He will never love you.Even when you die now, die for him. He will not grieve over you !" Crucio straddled me sending me a punch, tasting blood in my mouth and my nose ached.

Hes leaned towards to me and before i knew what he was doing, venom shot into my neck earning ear piercing scream pass through me. He sunk hes fangs through my skin, hes disease passing into my blood as my screams continued. Sudden bust of adrenaline and energy washed over me as i kicked him in full force.

He hit the wall leaving a rather large dent in it as i charged at him my vision suddenly clouding black. My fingers wrapped around hes neck pinning him back, using my other hand curled into fists punch hes face before grabbing hes head and snapping hes neck.

The blade which was attached under my back, connected it with hes heart. Bright flames erupted from the area until completely swallowing hes body. My feet weakly carried me to the center before completely shutting down.

"God Ariel you stupid girl. You better survive so i can kill you myself !" Death appeared over me shaking my shoulders, panic shielding hes eyes.

Parting my lips open he leaned closer. And i knew too well what he wanted to do.

"Dont.. you..dare. You already gave me half of you. I save you.. remember ? I restore balance. The evil is dead." I chocked out the words with my limited breaths.

It was a similar feeling, the feeling i had while my blood was quickly spilling that day in the supermarket. Where i first seen Death.

And now he is the last person i will see.