chapter fourtheen

"Im so confused. I dont get this." Death carefully answered many of my questions and explained them.

But its alot to take in and that clearly makes him frustrated. He threw hes arms up, my legs resting against hes lap.

"Its simple ! Light Angels are good, they keep humans safe. But your somewhat special Kitten and i promise i'll find out." He's lips revealed themselves from under the cloak and i couldnt help to focus on them.

The looked so soft, not like killers lips. They looked so kissable and soft. I already said that..

I didnt realise i was staring until they stretched into a grin, shaking my head to throw the thoughts away.

"Attracted to me little mermaid ? Want another taste ?" I could simply imagine him smirking under that cloud of darkness.

"Wait. So it was you ! I dont remember anything." My assumptions were clearly right.

Death was the man getting drunk with me and thats where Marcus must of seen him. I was never a bright child so i put pieces together quite slow.

"Your a very sexy dancer Kitten. And growing a liking on me. Dont get me started about those soft lips of your's." A blush creeped its way up on my cheek while i got a quick glimpse of him licking hes lips.

Did i say i was growing a liking on him ? I mean im not getting hunted down anymore which is a good thing you could say. And who in the world chills out with a Grim Reaper on their couch ?

"Well while you were daydreaming i remembered halloween in three days. You better get a sexy outfit."

He stood up dropping my legs of hes lap. I followed hes every move not sure why. Why does he not play with me anymore ? Of course i much rather prefer it this way, trying to get killed for months did not have a great effect on me emotionally wise.

Quite suprised i havent gone crazy yet.

"Well im out. I've got people to kill, see you in three days." With that he disappeared into black smoke.

And suddenly I craved for hes presence.