chapter 43

"Get away from her you filthy traveller !" The boy's crooked smile faded and the loud shout pulled me out of my gaze from hes eyes.

Long arms snaked unded mine pulling me back to my feet, away from .. Bubbles. When i looked back i realised it was Death standing protectively by my side.

"No Death its alright. Its Bubbles hes -"

"A Royalty traveller. The most dangerous of them all." I stared back and forth between them Death presenting a stone hard expression while Bubbles on the other hand had a care free look which made me giggle.

"I will not harm her. I would never do such thing especially not to Ariel." Hes voice was magical, music to my ears. The kind that could hypnotise anyone.

Burning sensation erupted under my skin taking over every inch of my body, making me drop to my knees in agony.

"What are you doing to her ? Stop it !" Death's long fingers curled over my shoulders as i cried out in pain.

"She is transitioning. It's in the prophecy." I clutched my chest wishing for the burning fire inside of me to finally come to an end but it did not make a change.

"What are you talking about ? Do something already !" Death lowered hes body beside me as my back hit the frosted grass, holding me down in my place.

"Ice bath is all i can do at the moment, im afraid. Just to ease the pain." Before i knew it i was placed into the ice cold waters inside the nearby lake, where one of my memories were held. A wave of relief washed over me as the burning eased down.

"The prophecy states- When the daughter becomes of age she will step out of the unknown and become visible to all of our worlds. The moment she takes her first breath she will be tied to the eldest Royal Son and will be expected to take her rightful position on the Royal Thrones."

I began to tune into the conversation of the two supernaturals from seperate worlds.

"That is insane she is bonded to me. She is a reaper."

"Yea this is insane. My two only childhood best friends were invisible and supernatural." My head floatted ontop of the surface a smile dancing on my lips as Death smirked down at me.

"Have you ever wondered why you were thrown into the supernatural worlds ? Or why your mother remained in the inhuman heavens ?"

I stared at the Jack Frost look-alike infront of me, holding onto Death afraid of fainting at any moment hes arm securely on my lower back.

"Please sit my lady." I cocked an eyebrow at Death before internally laughing together.

"Your mother was a traveller. From The Frosted clan to be specific, one of the most powerful in our entire world. She was a half breed making her rare and when she concieved a child with a human, suspicions and fears arose.

But they were for good reasons. You are to stop the bad taking wrong turns, banish all evil and bring peace over our worlds. You are to take your rightful place at the highest five thrones and rule."