chapter 31

My blades slashed through every beast that came within five meters of me before getting knocked to the ground. All five of us got out as we sprinted out of the building until heavy black mist clouded all around us. Closing my eyes i carefully listened to all movements around me.

But i was soon overpowered and knocked my knees.

"My lord will be very happy with our catch." I cringed at the sound of the mans voice. It sounded like a snake.

Heavy grip on both my arms dragged me around until my vision became clear and the companies large hall came into sight, mainly used for work balls and stuff like that. Shouts and grunts came right at us the image of a large black object flying across the ball room. Except it wasent a object. It was Death.

When we entered the grip never left me, i adjusted to the scene before me. An older man stood tall leaning against a lifeless looking body spraweled across the floor. My heart leaped inside my chest as i tried to rip my arms away.

"Get away from him !" The words just spilt out of my mouth, fighting the men by my side.

"Oh you have brang her to me. Very well my dear followers, you will be rewarded. Now, you must be the famous Ariel Kingston. What a pleasure to meet you." The large figuer stepped forward stretching out hes arm. Instead i gave him a disgusting looking and spat him.

"Crucio. You disgust me." A smirk appeared on hes features as he walked back to Death's body kicking hes boot into hes side making him roll over as hes head hung to the side.

I gritted my teeth hating the fact i couldnt do anything I was useless.

"I have been trying to contact you for months Ariel, but thanks to my son i never did. Now listen to my words."

"I will not listen to anything you have to say !" I watched as he circled around Death's body before he roughly connected hes leg with Deaths ribs kicking straight at them, making him grunt in pain and curl into a ball.

I lurched forward kicking my legs shouting for him to stop as he continued to beat Deaths lifeless looking body.

"I came to make a deal with you dear Ariel."

"Shove that deal up your devil ass ! I want nothing to do with you, the only deal i make with you is leaving Death alone and fight me yourself ! You piece of scum !" Hes ears seem to perk up at my words getting him interested.

I just asked him up for a battle. The devil..

"You would fight me yourself ? Do you think you are strong enough ? What if you loose ?"

"Then i will do whatever you want. But dont worry, i will bash your face in so hard your little followers wont recognise you. Not even the man above !

I will rip your limbs off one by one, drag my blade down your chest to give me a big enough opening to take out each organ so i can boil them and feed them to the dogs !

I will smile so much from your blood on my hands, watching the pool of blood get larger under your body and i will be beyond happy ! Now man up and fight me !" My voice boomed across the large hall, making Crucio grin like a maniac as he held the sides of Deaths head in hes hands.

Deaths body jerked upwards gasping for air, screaming for hes life. My claws unleashing slashing the faces of men on my sides, their grip lost on me.

"Let. Him. Go and fight me !" I roared my voice laced with dominance and authority.

" A-Ariel-l.. n-no." Death managed to croak out even through hes terrible state. I ran straight at dropping to my knees by hes side.

He will never let me, not after what i have to say to him.