chapter 44

You are only human by a slim fraction.

You must take your rightful place at the highest throne.

Imagine slowly finding out your whole life has been a lie bit by bit. Imagine finding out your mother was not even fully human and you have the blood of a Royal running in your veins.

Or what if you discover you are the key to balance out several different worlds, banish all evil and set peace over many cities and towns.

Or your two best friends were infact far from imaginary, they could just simply not be seen by humans eyes. One being a Death Reaper who had control over anyone and everyone. The other being a royal who controlled ice and came to collect you so you could become a Queen.

Heaven and Hell existed, God and Light Angels. Demons and The Devil. All real and truthful unable to be easily spotted.

You magically become supernaturally strong, fast and your sense ability became ten times better. And just with one swing of your hand you could make anything happen.

Mainly because you had a pure heart.

My body felt heavy against the soft surface beneath me, the silky blankets drapped over my body. I felt the energy drained out of my body, inside preassure at my heas almost as if i had a very bad cold.

My eyes fluttered open to the familiar dark room where i had been locked in weeks earlier. A masculine scent wavered across thhe room, the dim lights only to see brief shadows of object placed around.

"Im glad you are awake." I sat up at the sudden husky voice making my lips curl into a smile.

"You fainted when Mister Frostie threw the information out at you. Ironic really." Understanding hes sarcasm i chuckled at the many memories of passing out due to new information.

Out of the corner of my eye i noticed a bag, packed already set for a leave.

"Are we moving ?" I questioned raising my eyebrow, watching as Death inched closer to me like a hungry animal ready to catch its prey.

Bringing up the blanket under my chin i sunk into the bed as fingers turned around my ankle pulling me down.

"Not We. But you are." I didnt register hes words or the fact the blanket has been pulled off me when hes warm hands glided up my leg, around my waist and peacefully resting on my cheek leaving a trail on electricity behind.

He pressed hes shirtless, sculpted chest into mine making my stomach drop. Who needs air right ? What is air ? Oxygen ? Breathing ?

"Goodbye Ariel Kingston. I will return." Gracefully pressing hes lips against mine before disappearing into thin air of the darkness.

There is a sequel to this ! Thank you for reading.