chapter 38

We walked around eachother in silence, kept our distance and certainly eye contact. Because if we made eye contact, hell would probably break loose. I was also on strict lock down so whenever Death happily walked out that door i was left here.

The door slammed shut and the lock had turned. Sighing i sat there for atleased a few hours before the phone rang.

"How is my little annoying assistant ?" Marcus's voice boomed through the speaker making a smirk crawl on my face.

"Lonely. Wanna come entertain me Boss ?" And just like that the door slowly opened revealing Marcus with a phone attached to hes ear.

"Im so happy to see a nice face."

"Is Death not sexy enough for you anymore ?" I rolled my eyes as i plopped back in my seat, Marcus following right behind me. The couch squished down a little at hes weight, our legs very close and our shoulders touching.

Something about the way i came back made me suddenly loose control about everything really. And this much closeness did not help and i could just feel the stuborness rolling off Marcus, he knew that i having trouble controlling myself.

"Not on my couch you horny reaper and not ever. Get out Marcus" I jumped atleased five feet high, no sorry to the corner of the room clinging in the high ceiling. Yes in the air before i slid down in annoyance realising it was Death.

"Will you ever give me a break. Im so tired of this, constantly locked down and watched like a goddam animal ! Let me breath Death." My mind circled back to when i died, how i was happy and laughing with Death playfully chasing after me. The face of approval on my mothers features.

That man that stood by my side, hes fingers interwined between mine died.

"I heard that many times baby. Anything else on your mind ?" Hes face was usually blank without any trace of emotion whatsoever.

"Yea. You left me ! My only two best friends and you both left me how could you. How could you turn your back to that little crying girl begging you ! You have a frozen heart thats why its so cold in this goddam apartment !" He stood at the opposite side of the sitting room while i shouted my heart out.

I was hoping for a reaction honestly but not one single flash of it.

"Are you finished so ? Now Will you jump at me and wrap those sexy legs around my waist or should i pin you to the floor, straddle you and squeezed that round butt of yours and make out ?" I was quite shock not just at hes words but also at the way he said it.

I started running at him, wrapping my arms around hes waist just like he said heavily and passionately kiss the crap out of him, bitting down on hes lower lip recieving a growl from him, he roughly squeezed my butt as we fell against the couch.

He grinded himself against me, tugging at hes hair a burst of pleasure shot entirely through my body as he kissed down my sweet spot.

That moment alone i realised only Death could make me feel like this.