chapter 37

"You take me as your daugther dont you ? Im like a daughter to you that why you cant love me !" Deaths apartment bedroom was a classic rich boy room. Large windows covering one wall, low amount of furniture and fluffly carpet.

Hes back was turned to me, it felt like he wasent even there how robotic he felt. I felt the anger boil inside me like when i was loosing my humanity. Control.

"Why didnt you tell me the truth Death ? God will start talking ! Talk to me !" I ran infront of him shouting at hes large height. I had to tilt my head back like a little girl to look at him.

He walked straight pass me as i wasent even there, stretching hes frame across the large bed. I sighed going to the other side, sitting on my knees.

"I had a wife, most beautiful woman anyone ever laid eyes on. Then there was my little daughter, split image of her mother. Beyond beauty too. I loved them both so much it physically hurt me, i smiled everyday and hate to leave them for more than five minutes.

You dont remind me on my daughter Ariel. You remind me of them both, i cant return your love because i no longer feel it. I dont know how to love. So stop caring." My insides turned as the words left hes mouth.

I was hurt for him. It pained and ached so bad i wanted to cry.

"When i first saw you i felt the bond to you, i wanted you all to myself i do admit that. But i realised i was wrong, the day you were shot your mother already knew and made me promise to protect you. And so i did, but when the time went on i realised i made a huge mistake.

You were my biggest mistake Ariel." Ouch that stung, quite alot i must say.

With that he turned around hes back to me as i stayed glued to my spot while he drifted to sleep. I lay on the other side of the bed staring into space.

You will die for him and even then he wont grieve over you.

I watched over since you were a little girl, i wanted you all to myself.

You're a naive little girl for thinking he would return your effection.

The words swirlled my thoughts as the weight pressed down on my chest. My god did i hate this man and i was sleeping in the same room as him. I hated every piece of him and hated the fact i cared so much about him. Death stirred in hes sleep turning hes body closer to mine, making me suddenly uncomfortable at hes closeness.

He threw an arm around my waist slidding me closer while i was like a cat trying to grip the edge of the bed, struggling out of hes grip made it even tighter.

"You.. you will hate me." I eyes fluttered close before Deaths words made me fully awake. He was a dead sleeper, no pun intended so im suprised he sleep talks.

"I cant let you leave, i cant tell you because.. because you will when you hear. Ariel." My ears perked up at my name being said as a smile curcled on my lips suddenly pleased.

"Show me Death. I promise i wont leave you." I placed my arm over hes, lightly massaging, rubbing Deaths head lacing around hes hair.

I was sucked into darkness before being thrown into a large room.

"Daddy ! Where is daddy !" The little girl shouted at the woman standing over me, a sad expression clouding her face as the little girl cried. I noticed in the corner of the room a black hooded cloak.

I guessed the two were hes wife and daughter and he was right. The two were beyond beautiful

The door burst open with several soldiers walking in and a man i highly recognised. Crucio.

"Take the child ! Kill the mother !" Two men started taking away the little girl while the mother fought against them, Death stood painfully still.

"Alcaseus ! Please help me ! Our daughter !" It felt as if she could see him, see as he watched hes wife getting murdered and hes daughter being taken away.

The shouted for help before Crucio took hes sword and shoved it right through the womens stomach as the water soaked into her dress and the little screames her voice out. Yet Death did not make one move.

I shut my eyes before i could see anything else.