𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

‎☆꧁ 1 ꧂☆

Excruciating.

The first and only word Ryujin said inside her mind. Countless of heads appear at her sight, they walk in a rush, heads either only hang low or straight ahead in their direction. The hospital smells the same as it always was. A mix of Iodoform and ethanol. Mellow and bland. Adding the plain white walls and floors. Ryujin got used to them, but she always is just so done looking at them, as they are the only things she could do inside while waiting for her turn.

She thought of the countless of times going in and out of the vicinity having to come before the due of her medication.

She avert the attention to the unmoved orange pack of juice Yeji just gave her a while ago. She sits with only it in her hands that is on her lap, she is a little bit hungry but she decided to disregard it. Her lips that form a straight line, as always, slightly part from getting dry. Waiting is her weakness because she is a brat for being patient. She can't count the days she cried because of just waiting for someone. You would tell her you would go back in ten minutes, and when it's over thirty minutes, she'll get so much frustrations until she's mad and will cry later on.

Secretary Kim popped out her head from the glass door, meeting eyes with Ryujin. "Come inside now, Ryujin."

"How is my girl doing? Good afternoon, Ryujin."

Ms. Park Minhye, along with her too good to be true black, shiny locks and her super round eyeglasses stared intently at Ryujin, who just sat in front of her desk. Minhye started scribbling down from her notepad.

Tell how your day has been first, the usual routine. "I jogged five kilometers after I wake up. I ate spinach, potatoes and beef curry in the morning. At lunch, beef steak and corn soup. For today, I'd give it white."

Minhye reach for something inside her drawer. Ryujin hears a tearing paper. There, she saw Minhye giving her a small piece of paper. She scanned the text and they appear vertically phrased. It's more of a guideline.

The colors represent how your day went.

Yellow - Very, very bright day. Nothing made me sad or disappoint.

White - Mostly a happy day, just some sad minutes.

Green - Okay day. Not too good, not too bad.

Violet - Blank day. My mind floats everywhere that I have no energy to do anything.

Pink - Relax / chill day. My routine is spontaneous, nothing made me overthink / regret.

Red - Mad day. I got angry at one or two situations. Mostly, bad day.

Gray - More sad emotions

Black - A really, really bad day

Minhye nods as she continues to write. Her handwriting can never be understood because of it's almost no curvy lines to see from her script. But Ryujin finds it pretty. She can find her writing almost similar with Minhye.

"Seems like you're in for beef today," Minhye grins, "How come has your day went?"

The usual. Give at least three highlights. "My cravings satisfied, the beef." Ryujin looked upright to think. "I watched my favorite movie for the nth time and I was unable to do my other workout, so I felt stressed about not doing it." Minhye nods, "Your abdominal and lower body workout, am I right?" Ryujin nods.