𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝔽𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕥 𝕋𝕖𝕒

☆꧁ 6 ꧂☆

May 2019

After all the eventful activities the five boys have had, Beomgyu and the rest of them are already inside their hotel rooms. These days is just like one of the most magical that has happened like earlier. TXT just recently filmed their selfie music video for their song 'Our Summer' in Chicago.

The huge, exciting city is only what matters for them to keep on track with enjoying fun-filled adventures together. It's their ever first showcase of their debut in America and the young boys are more than just being thankful for receiving such enormous blessings.

The night arrives and TXT finally goes inside their respective rooms. Yeonjun and Beomgyu share one room, Soobin and Hueningkai, and Taehyun is alone in another room. Yeonjun is playing in his phone when Beomgyu approaches him. The space beside him is already being occupied by the one and only, life of the party--Choi Beomgyu.

Beomgyu's eyes don't seem to be having the littlest of heaviness. He and Yeonjun talks casually as they wait for their own energy drain. Yeonjun is already lying with his eyes open and staring at the ceiling. "Beomgyu, aren't you going to sleep already?" He continues, "Ugh, I'm craving for something."

In lieu of hearing a reply, Beomgyu chuckles. He must be watching funny vines again, based on the variety of sounds produced. Yeonjun stares in disbelief at him, "Beomgyu-ah!"

"Yes?" Beomgyu paused the video as he looks at the person beside him. Yeonjun replies, "I'm craving for something."

"It must be food...or am I wrong?" The mischief in Beomgyu's tone of voice made Yeonjun flit his head to him, his ears and nose flaring up in irritation.

Beomgyu yelps as his arm is slapped, a crunchy sound resonates the entire accommodation. Beomgyu is framing his sore arm. Yeonjun speaks with a louder voice, "Of course it is! I just--I just want to eat something sweet--"

The blonde haired boy is smirking against the warm light attached on the wall behind them, Yeonjun's composure is regained and regained until he relaxes despite the naughtiness of the younger boy. Sometimes Yeonjun might just want to throw him off a cliff.

"Sweet? Something like candies or appetizers? Or chocolates?" Beomgyu's phone is died down and it is being placed on the night stand. "Or maybe---"

"Beomgyu-AAAHH!!"

The earsplitting sound made Beomgyu's hands fly to his ears. Beomgyu snickers, not really minding and not really enlightened to how mad Yeonjun is already. "Alright, alright. I'll be serious."

"Never mind, Choi." Yeonjun scoffs, half-playful and half-serious. He turns his back with the comforter on top of him.

After a while, he talks again, "Speaking of sweets.. like chocolates, candies or whatsoever that you've said, how is your sweet girl friend doing? Itzy is pretty popular with their songs." The 'sweet' word is stressed.

Thanks to the dimmed room only contained with a tiny lighting from the lamp on the walls, which are behind them. Beomgyu's face is darkened, he responds in the most coated normal tone he could pull off, "To be honest? I think it's...it's impossible we're in good terms."