ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕥 𝕀𝕥𝕫𝕪

☆꧁ 24 ꧂☆

Every Christmas season will always be tailed next with New Year's celebration. Everyone is practically jovial and hyped up for the year 2020 to come. 2019 is a series of a roller coaster to Itzy--many ups and downs, but they were able to endure them all.

The new year welcomed them warmly despite the freezing midnight. Colorful fireworks display decorate the dark skies. In the meantime, Ryujin would be witnessing this beautiful happening after eleven months once again.

New year greets her with thousands of fireworks lighting up the sky, Ryujin's orbs are glistening from the colorful explosions. She greets the new year back with a huge smile.

Happy New Year, everyone.

New year, new possibilities.

☆•~°

The announcement of Itzy going to Paris, France was as euphoric as going inside a carnival, the girls were deeply pondering about it for so long that it has lasted a week for them to move on. Just by hearing the city or the country's name makes their heart leap in joy and excitement, they can't contain their thrill that's why they would end up squealing about it and sharing engrossing information about the place.

It's the day of the flight to Paris. The girls are inside the JYPE, all their things are ready.

Ryujin made sure she had brought with her all the good and favorite stuff she have, most especially some snacks and delights while they would be in their flight. Lia would send her a disbelief look because of bringing too much foods in just one bag, Ryujin brushed it off, telling her that bringing foods is more essential than anything, because it will do more than good to your body.

The pair, however, seemed to be unconceded with their own viewpoints as Lia would say that clothes are more necessary to bring rather than food.

"But you have to share that with us if you'd really bring those." Lia says.

"I would really bring these, what for should I pack them for?"

"What did you pack there unnie?" Yuna asks.

"See for yourself." Ryujin smirks, getting the bag to zip it open and let her see the inside. Lia has a frown on her face, she crosses her legs on the couch. "Yah, food won't do anything."

"Food won't do anything," Ryujin mimics, she pulls out one pack of ramen bites.

"This one right here has too many advantageous things that do to your body--your health, your energy for a boost for a long day, don't tell me you don't need these in case you'd be drained up."

"Hon, you're just definitely saying that you'd rather get bold and bring with you some food-"

"No, but actually, Lia-unnie is right." Chaeryeong says. "Food is just around every corner you could see. If you are travel-wise, you'd know you should be minimal with what you should only pack. And one of the useless things to pack were food."

Lia smirks in triumph.

"Okay, first of all..don't ever eat when we're in flight. Period." Ryujin gestures her fingers in a zipping motion,  started to walk away from them and flop herself onto the couch as she crosses her arms.

"No hard feelings, Ryujinnie." Lia beams, raising two fingers in a peace sign. Ryujin didn't buy it, she sticks out a tongue.

Minutes came into hours, the girls are finally inside their van to drive them to the airport. The Incheon airport was colder, Itzy were in their windbreakers and thick jackets. Before Ryujin steps onto the flight of stairs from the plane, she took a last deep inhale of the air from the city.