𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕍𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕆𝕟𝕖

☆꧁ 20 ꧂☆

When there is a little left of her ice cream, Yuna scrapes off the last contents in her cup, scooping it with the plastic spoon into her mouth.

If yesterday was their leisure-day-made-happen, today is too. The long sojourn of the five girls occurred to be extended and they are more than happy and thrilled for today's agenda they would be having.

Yuna, most of all, has many plans for the day. Her journal that rests beside her is snatched, flipping through the list of activities she would be doing today.

She woke up at nine and immediately wrote down her agenda on the blank pages of her journal.

Learn new notes - guitar

Paint

Kdrama

Clean the room

Pick new quotes / sayings

Workout

Eat ice cream

Create a new playlist

Pick a movie

Jenga

Sketch

Cook

Satisfied with her writing, Yuna picks up her empty ice cream cup to the trash bin and walks towards the living room. There, Lia and Chaeryeong are watching on the TV. "What's that?"

When Yuna has flit her eyes to the screen, a commercial commenced on playing.

"Just some latest news." Lia answers.

"Where's Yeji and Ryujin-unnie? Are they at the gym again?" She asks.

Lia, whose eyes are pasted on the screen, tears off, her energy swooping up. "Oh..that...I should be joining those two.." she gets up, holding up an index as her eyes look down the floor, sauntering towards the gym room.

Yuna's brows furrow as she trails her gaze at the older one, her face in disbelief for ignoring her question.

Yuna huffs, plopping down next to Chaeryeong. "Lia-unnie said that she would be working out together with the two." Chaeryeong states, taking the remote control on the arm of the sofa to change the channel.

"Don't you want to watch a movie?"

"I'm not in the mood."

Chaeryeong catches a glimpse of the journal on Yuna's lap, she snatches it. "Can I look at it?"

"Hey!" Yuna stretches her hand out to bring it back, but Chaeryeong hid it behind her shoulders.

"Wait! I haven't seen it yet from the inside--"

Yuna's long arms got ahead of her, she successfully snatched her journal right away, placing it behind her as she presses her back against it.

Chaeryeong scowls. "Why not?" She whines.

"Because it contains some privacy exclusive only for me." Retort Yuna.

"Why? Do you wrote love poems there for that pretty boy, huh?"

Yuna is stunned. Blood streaming up her cheeks, she stands up and stomps to the stairs. "Nope!"

Yuna forgets to lock her journal. Everything is to be seen there--from diaries up to some unfinished poems she made from random ideas. Her journal has a lock and key, she suddenly wonders where she'd hid the key.