𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅

☆꧁ 3 ꧂☆

Year 2015

‎‎

In not more than fourteen years did Ryujin found someone so interested about her, where every motif of the person is to be always intact with solemnity just to showcase all of them to Ryujin as strong and genuine. It shocked Ryujin, but it did not made her easy to get. In fact, she guarded her heart more than she would have even imagined. Although with a boy named Choi Beomgyu who has been inundated with good impressions from almost everyone who'd encountered him, Ryujin never intends to let her heart be taken away too early even from the most attractive people to her.

Last year is when they first met, with Ryujin being a transferee in Hanlim University. A second year in  secondary school, a newcomer who barely knows someone and the surrounding, but Beomgyu is the first guy who's approached her. He was the one who gave her a tour around the campus, which earned him a kind and considerate person for Ryujin to describe him in the most obvious way. In two weeks they are the only ones who would hang, the most prominent to observe for a guy who is famous and has a lot of friends to be with. After two weeks, she met a quirky girl whose name is Heejin, where they met at the canteen, an incident of spilling juice accidentally on Ryujin's uniform.

The year after, Ryujin and Beomgyu got unexpectedly closer. The more Beomgyu initiates a 'friendly date' whether at lunch or to any occasional day, Ryujin notices the motif in his eyes. Eventually, they dated already, for real, in summer. Where everything happened the most unexpectedly. Where everything seemed to have full of romantic air around Ryujin and Beomgyu. The happiest moment in their lives is that the parents on both sides are fully legal of their relationship

When the new school year is in two weeks, Beomgyu is invited in Ryujin's home, by Ryujin herself. Apparently the teenager being too thrilled on seeing her partner after a long week without physical contact because of her and her family's trip outside of town, she assures that the night is to be treasured forever in their caboodle of memories.

Ryujin has been born a silver spoon. Her mother is a highly appraised lawyer and her father is a surgeon, now an acclaimed director of a National Cancer Center in Goyang. Not much to say wealthy of the word itself, but wealthy-wealthy. That evening, the maids were ordered to prepare grand foods for Beomgyu. And all of his favorite dishes. Ryujin waits for him inside her bedroom.

Her phone buzzed with a message from Beomgyu, saying he's already in front of the gates. Immediately, Ryujin ran to the bathroom to use mouthwash and gargle. After, she opened the lid of her mint candy and shoved it in her mouth before she would climb the stairs. Stepping down the staircases, she hears the piping ring from the doorbell. A maid opens the door to reveal a grinning Beomgyu.