𝑷𝒖𝒕 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑯𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰𝒏 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒆

¤¸¸.•´¯'•¸¸.•..>> 29 <<..•.¸¸•´¯'•.¸¸¤

"Put you to bed now." Ryujin tucks in Lia under the duvet. Night time flew for the past three hours by the time the girls went home.

Lia's eyes stare blankly on Ryujin's.

How on earth can she not get over with that face?

"I do not feel like falling asleep."

Ryujin stares at her doll face for a while before she manages to speak her thoughts in mind, a smile rising from her lips, "Have I been keeping you awake?"

Lia rolls her body so that the position is angled towards the latter. Making her eyes squint, Lia grumbles, "Even when before sleeping you will have to be cocky, huh."

Ryujin laughs. Though it made Lia's heart leap because of the honey-like sound. Before she even knew it, she has been gazing along with her shimmering eyes.

If fall, spring, summer, and winter were all in one on a person, Ryujin is. Lia loves every season, and she maybe even thinking about them all these times, the feeling of contentment in witnessing and beholding every season, she has to make herself get used to see how Ryujin is incomparable even to the most loved things Lia obtained to have engraved in her heart.

Because she is all the seasons I think is the most beautiful to encounter, though she exceeds them all, that's how magical she can do to me. Everyday, every hour, every minute, and seconds. And it's just starting that I pray it doesn't end.

"You have been thinking too deep with that stare of yours."

Lia cut the trance of herself, finding way back to the duvet and pull it up as if there's more to pull as it reaches almost to her nose tip. She spares one glance at the girl who's sitting beside. "I really don't feel sleepy, Ryu. How about we talk through the night? That fun?"

Ryujin gestures to her so that she can lie down beside. Lia willingly and happily brushed to the other side to give her the space.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Anything."

"And what about anything?" Lia ponders. Anything but personal? Anything but what?

Ryujin's face inched closer to Lia's neck, nose sniffing the baby smell of the latter. Ryujin closes her eyes, getting more comfortable of the place her chin must have been on, on Lia's shoulder blade. In the back of her head, it feels like this is all what she has wanted a long time now, even the time for her to pay just to experience this will be not enough for her, she wants everyday, she wants to feel like this night has made her be.

On long, exhausting days, the absence of her lover's touch is effete to her body she has never been noticed until tonight.

Ryujin suddenly remembers something in the back of her head. Out of the blue, her beam disappears. She could picture her bestfriends--Sooyeon and Heejin, both laughing together. One is sulking and one is amused. The other looking like a bypasser or a spectator.

It has been a long while since they have last talked. Work has been too crammed since the start of the month, Ryujin hadn't even been trying to make contact with her family the least. Apart from that, she had gotten burnout this past week. Practice for their next comeback this August is fleeting near. The girls are more concentrated now pm rehearsals and going with their desired schedules.