𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕, (ℙ𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕦𝕥) 𝔹𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕠𝕟 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕁𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕪

☆꧁ 8 ꧂☆

Lia initiates to go back to the dormitory since she said she has forgotten something. Luckily, Hyunae allowed her and the driver is not in the remote area in the JYPE. The rest of the girls are inside their private lounge room, already preparing themselves for their practice in the next hour to come.

Once the car pulls in the driveway, Lia quickly gets out of the car. She climbs the staircase and into their wardrobe. She walks to her rack of dresses, feeling gilt-edged in choosing one cloth for herself. Her hand sprung one to another cloth, eyes glossing over each upper apparel, half bored and half contemplating.

An oversized white shirt caught her attention, she removes it from the hanger, put off the hanger from the rack and threw it to the hanger container at the side. She looks down where her underwear clothes are in, she picks up the most comfortable jeans and shorts, not really decisive on what to wear.

She walks onto the door and outside the dormitory where the car is patiently waiting in front of the gates. It's that moment when she has decided to relay her thoughts off to release in the air.

"Mister, I'm about to be delayed for at least five to ten minutes, I can't simply find the thing I have been looking for. Sorry for the disturbance." A tiny beam fades in her sheepish face. Lia pushes the door close once again and she runs to the gate.

I'm screwing... damn, I must be out of my mind.

Every step, Lia feels like her breathing is catched in a big amount of air. A single thing is distracting her mind as she goes by, every trace of tracks in her peripheral vision on the way to her bed room is getting heavier and heavier. She twists the door knob and she continues to walk until she reaches to her bed. Lia kneels down and crouches to reach a storage box underneath.

Please, please let me find it.

She unhooks the cover open, welcoming with papers and other materials she kept for treasure. She moves the objects as her hands touch them, finding for that one single thing.

"Wear this, whenever you miss me... you miss us."

Her eyes enlarge as they finally land to the one she has been looking for. Underneath them lies a small velvet box, sitting prettily. Her palm wraps around it as she draws it closer to take a good look before opening it.

There, a very thin, silver bracelet welcomes her enthralled eyes. Tiny gems with the colors of the rainbow in bold vivid hues surround it, leaving spaces beside each of them. Lia carefully wears it around her wrist, she raises her hand up as she gazes at the beautiful jewelry.

Not long after, she catches herself being fully absorbed in the situation. She gets up and dashes outside.

☆~•°

The Big Hit Company. One of the biggest labels in South Korea. One of the most successful, most popular artists it owns is BTS---a boy group consisting of seven boys, which clearly made the whole world shake in a haze full of their influence. Whether through their music, charisma or talent, or even from their personalities dubbed as one of the funniest idols in K-pop to witness.

Going to the other milestone of Big Hit, the founder and co-chief executive of the company--Bang Si Hyuk, has another boy group--which, little do they know they are very close to claiming the super rookie award.