(CHAPTER 4) NEW BEGINNINGS !!! 🎊🎉

A fresh gust enwrapped the ambience, including an eclectic mix of damp and dandy air, blowing gently adding surrealism.

The mesmerizing green foliage injected vividness to the surrounding.

The twilight was enshrouded with a rosy peach that reverberated enveloping the gigantic sky.

Nocturnal moon withered sluggishly, bidding a drowsy goodbye, smiling ultimately at the delightful streaming river.

The congruously splashing water moved further kissing the pebbles and submarine members joyously among its way.

The cock crowed, stirring the dozing inhabitants of the forest.

The euphonious chirping of birds consummated the aroma into a supernal form.

The vigorous clanging of tools in a constant manner, made him rouse from his peaceful slumber.

He fluttered open his eyes instantly.

Dark chocolate orbs, hit with bright sunlight peeping from the window, compelling his thick lashes to veil his eyes.

As another clang entered in his ears, he sprang up from his bed.

Recalling the past incidents, he rubbed his eyes trying to remove sleep from his eyes.

Peeling off the duvet from his body, he stepped down from the comfy bed which had remitted him sound sleep.

With long strides, he brought himself closer to the sliding window, situated close to the bed.

Sliding it, what he registered was beyond amazing.

The whole picture seemed mesmerizing with lush green forest and the heavenly flowing river adding more brilliance to the excellent setting.

Everything was so breathtaking enveloping his curious gaze within itself.

After a good time, he headed himself to the bathroom to freshen up.

Pulling upon the black T- Shirt and loose cargo pants, he exited from the room, sparing a last glance at it.

His eyes examined his surroundings which weren't clear last night.

The room was filled with distinct tools, covering the space around it.

Hearing the footsteps, the old man looked at his way. His eyes held love and care but he had a dominant aura around him.

Although, his actions spoke volumes about his experience but his demeanor was full of gratitude.

Leaving his work, he stood up smiling warmly at him.

"Good morning, gentleman. Hope, you had a good sleep in our small nook," his eyes directed towards him.

"Actually, it was more than good and it's your kindness. Or else, in that time of midnight, who would give refuge to a stranger?" his eyes held sincerity.

Patting on his shoulders, he further questioned,
"We didn't had proper introduction yesterday. So, tell me about yourself?"

"Well, my name is Dom Trevor and I'm new to this place. Being a traveler, I had visited various places. But, I should say this one is really astounding," he explained cheerfully.

"I agree, the natural setting always attract me. Anyways, I'm Peter Walsh and I work as a mechanic, here. Its nice to meet you. And you must be hungry, come let's get you some breakfast." Peter was overwhelmed while meeting him.

"Oh, thank you so much. But, I will fetch it from the market, why are you worrying? You've helped me so much already," he tried denying respectfully.

"Dom, I don't have a habit, listening to 'no'. You're coming with me and that's final," his fatherly dominance melted his heart.

Bowing his head, he moved further with a soft smile playing on his lips.

As they moved out, Peter locked the garage and signalled him to move ahead.

The house had a big garden holding all kinds of trees; laden with fruits and beautiful flowers. Various herbs and shrubs were growing on that vast land.

Small creepers were laid in a circular manner, crowning the entrance with its leaves.

The big iron gate was closed.

Peter knocked twice, yelling:

"Open the door fast, Val. It's me with our new member."

Within some seconds, the door flung open revealing a beautiful lady.

White porcelain skin was marked with age, her almond shaped eyes were full of purity and innocence. She had a motherly aura around her, carrying gentleness in her eyes.

She glanced at the stranger and smiled heartily.

"Good morning, son. Welcome to our house. Consider it your home and be comfortable," her sweet voice broke his trance.

He nodded thankfully, entering inside the brilliantly decorated place.

The villa had various rooms and they were seated in the dining room which was next to the drawing room.

Four wooden chairs were arranged around a large wooden table which was carved in an excellent manner.

The drawing room was not that large. It had large couches spreading over the place with an archaic wooden table.

The atmosphere seemed cozy and attractive. It was distinct from other houses.

He was amazed by one thing, there were wall paintings hanging at both of the rooms he saw.

Each of them held gentle strokes.

Most of them depicted nature in its different form.

But some of them had galaxies and sky painted skillfully, exhibiting the genius of the painter.

Peter ordered his wife, "Honey, time to show your cooking skills. Please, bring breakfast fast. The boy is hungry!!!"

Dom seemed surprised by the paintings that captured his mind.

A sudden tasty aroma of something frying in oil, filled in the atmosphere, making his stomach grumble loudly.

Both of the men laughed upon his condition and he waited impatiently tapping his feet on the ground.

~~~~~~~~*******~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoy it.

Press the star and make me😊 as well comment 💬

Let me know your views.
Goodbye, take care and stay +ve.

Copyright ©️ 2020 sconfiofficial

Don't try to copy this piece of work.

Any kind of malpractice and plagiarism is not allowed.