(CHAPTER 19) ACTION TIME!!!⚔️🙅🏹

These are Pirates!

This thought made Dom crazy. After such a long time, he saw his spaceship which was sign of his home. And now that too is under the control of bloody pirates. His blood boiled thinking about it.

His hands fisted, turning his knuckles white and nose flared in anger. A nerve across his temple popped out. Peter sensed his change in demeanor, his posture became stiff. He held up for a moment as he knew Dom from last few months. He would not take any step in haste without reasoning.

Standing on the grassy area, they heard rustling of footsteps from behind. Getting alarmed, both of them hid behind a thick bush. Peeping from the bush they spotted same wretched pirates as on the ship. They were their people that had long hairs sticking on their face with rugged clothes.

One of them shouted to another, "Bring the woods fast, you lazy heads. We need to reach there on time." Listening to him others rushed towards the forest. While that man who seemed there chief, sat under a tree.

Peter and Dom witnessed everything without any slight movement. Dom felt something tickling in his feet and he stirred to remove it.
But his binoculars fell from his hands in the process that created a bang inside the bush they were hiding. This caught that man's attention. He stood up from his place heading towards their direction.

Peter got worried as he had heard the noxious tales of pirates. How they destroyed everything, killed people recklessly. He glanced at Dom anxiously, who held his hand to soothe him. Dom whispered, "No matter what I will not let any harm touch you. You are precious to me, more than this spaceship. Don't worry and you are also a good fighter. If we separate then show your skills and beat the shit out of them." Peter got some courage and he exhaled a heavy breath.

Their conversation was ended up by the man's harsh voice that reached their ears. Both of them looked at the source and saw the same man facing them. He smiled wickedly at them.
"Playing with me, Han? Better give your assets and money or I'll chop you into pieces. Choice is yours."

His voice was enough to send chills down the body but Dom didn't even budged slightly. While Peter got intimidated a bit, seeing the man's heavy stature and wildness reflecting in his eyes.

He stepped back to escalate his gun from the bag. Dom turned at him signaling to stop but at the same time the man punched him on his face. This ignited Dom, he fisted his hands and punched him in stomach and was going to hit him again but was stopped by the sound of bullet.

It pierced the man's arm and he groaned in pain. "I will not leave you. You had to pay for it."
Dom grinned back at furious Peter who was holding the gun in his hand. Suddenly, some of their people came out from the bushes, listening to the voice of bullet and ran towards them.

One of them threw a stone at Peter's head, who fell on the ground holding his head in pain. Seeing this, Dom roared in rage and headed to the man angrily but that man lifted up the gun that lay on the ground.

"No, don't shoot him. We need them alive." This was the voice of their chief. And he hit Dom on head by the gun's back. The others rushed to Peter who was still in pain and tied his hands with rope. While their chief kicked Dom at the back of his knees that dropped him on the ground.

As he kneeled in front of him, two men came. One caught him and the other was tying his hands. The chief grinned at Dom who scowled angrily at him and punched Dom in stomach.

"This is repaying for what you did to me. I don't leave people who hurt me."

Dom laughed at him, "You sound like a little child whose favorite toy has been snatched. Don't you? Well, you don't know me yet!"
That man got infuriated and kicked Dom hard who didn't even budge.

They captured them with their belongings, taking them to their captain. But Dom had a wide smirk on his face.

People who are lame;

Never get name,

Brain game, is how I tame.

The world is a dark place,

For those who have wickedness on their face.

I paint my world in my own style,

Sometimes with actions while others in smile.

Love and destruction never go hand in hand,

They are enough to destroy a peaceful land.

~~~~~~~~~******~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoy it.

Press the star and make me😊 as well comment 💬

Let me know your views.
Goodbye, take care and stay +ve.

Copyright ©️ 2020 sconfiofficial

Don't try to copy this piece of work.