Ch. 25

Woah 3k!? I didn't think I'd make it this far 😂

Namjoon POV

Ever since I blew up at Jin, I've been trying this new technique where instead of talking about my issues, I purchased a punching bag. It lives in our bedroom in the corner and when I feel violent, I lock the door and punch it before talking out whatever it is bothering me. Jin was hesitant about it but he said if it helps then he can't really stop me.

Jungkook thinks it's really fascinating. He likes to come in while I'm doing reports at home and hit it too. He's still too young to get it to move, but it's adorable seeing him try and be like his appa. His little tongue sticks out and he falls on his butt, then he growls in frustration. He definitely inherited my temper. I just hope he doesn't get too bad.

The twins are also becoming quite the little troublemakers. I've caught them at least twice coloring with markers on the walls, three times rubbing paint on the counter, and then I caught them making mudholes in the backyard. Lucky for them the markers and paint are washable, and as for the mudholes we just fill them back up with dirt. Gotta let kids be kids, ya know?

Hoseok is just one big ball of energy all day everyday. While I'm happy he's happy, sometimes he gets too hyper. He's the one that makes the biggest mess out of all the kids. He claims it's because he doesn't want his other toys to feel left out when he plays with other toys. Cute, really, but at the same time his messes take forever to clean up. At least the boy has good morals.

Yoongi has become a little hermit. He spends a lot of time in his room playing with his toys. His door is always open and you can see the boys, especially Jimin, wondering in and out. I can also hear Yoongi playing his keyboard piano a lot and I can hear him softly listening to music as he plays with his toys. If that boy doesn't join the band or choir or theatre when he's in high school, I'll be shocked.

Jin and I have grown closer since our first big fight. I feel like our bond is growing more and more every day. It's almost like we balance each other out. What I lack in certain traits, he blances it out and vice versa. I love him more and more every day. A new thing I've started is coming up behind him and grabbing his boobs. After a few times he started doing it back and now it's just a thing we do. The kids find it both weird and funny.

"Appa? Can I ask you something?" A tiny voice asked from the doorway.

It was currently 6:00 pm and dinner was over a half hour ago. The kids were all off doing their own thing while I tried to finish up a report in mine and Jin's room. I looked over and saw it was Yoongi, he looked kind of nervous.

"Of course, honey, come here. What's up?" I told him, holding out my arms.

He walked in and climbed into my lap, "Well...It's nothing bad."

"That's a good thing. What would you like to ask?" I said, stroking his hair.

He bit his lip, "Um..C-Can I learn piano?"

I looked at him, "Really? You want piano lessons?"

He nodded, "I like it and I wanna learn how."

I smiled, "We'll talk to daddy, but I'm sure he'll say yes."

"Talk to me about what?" Jin asked, walking in with a basket of laundry.

"I want to learn piano, daddy." Yoongi said.

Jin looked at him and grinned, "As long as you can keep your grades up, I'm okay with it."

"Me too, baby. We'll find a teacher and get you in lessons, okay?" I told Yoongi, kissing his head.