You/Saskia de Merindol - Dancing

"Saskia, you've been starring at the woman for the longest time, why don't you go talk to her?"

"She's with that guy? I'm not going to be one of those people."

Melanie looks over to where Saskia had been staring at for the past hour and rolls her eyes when she sees how uncomfortable you looked.

"You must be blind because she doesn't look like she's enjoying herself. I'm sure she'll be grateful if you save her from him."

"I don't know..."

"Well if you don't then I will."

Melanie slides out of the both and starts walking to you, only to be stopped by Saskia grabbing her wrist.

"I'll go."

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"N..no. I'll be fine."

Melanie nods and takes back a seat besides Olivia.

"$5 that she comes back when she's halfway there."

"$10 that she doesn't move."

The two of them shook their hands and waited to see what Saskia will do. Saskia turns back around, taking a seat besides Melanie.

"I can't do it. This is stupid, I can just call my fwb. I don't need to do this."

"Saskia, I'm saying this as your best friend. You really seem to like this girl. Don't waste your opportunity and go save her from that guy."

Saskia gives Olivia a wary look and turns back around to face you, finding that the guy was now trying to drag you out of the dance floor.

"Hell no."

She marches off to the two of you, ready to give him a piece of her mind.

"That's our girl. She's getting older."

Olivia tells Melanie, pretending to wipe a stray tear from her cheek.

"Oh shut up. Lets see what she does."

X

"Come on, baby. Lets go back to my place. I can tell that you're in need of some dick."

"I'm good. Thank you."

You try to pull your hand away from him but he just holds it tighter and pulls your body close to him.

"Can't you feel that, baby. Your dancing made me hard. I think it's only fair if you take care of my problem."

"If you don't step away from her in the next five seconds, I'll kick you so hard that you won't be able to feel anything anymore."

The guy pales at her words and rushes away from you, quickly leaving the bar.

You sigh in relief as he lets you go.

"Thank you, you didn't have to do that."

Saskia gives you a warm smile and shakes her head.

"Oh please. I wanted to do that. I'm a little upset that I didn't get to kick him thought. Are you alright?"

"I am, thanks to you."

"It's no big deal. Anyone would've helped you out. Would you like to join me and my...." Saskia turned around to point at the table where they had been sitting, only to find that another group had joined them.

"Sorry, Saskia. We're heading out. I have some plants to take care of and Melanie's babysitter called her."

Saskia did not believe them for a second but she knew why they were doing this.

"I'll see you later then."

"Bye! Have fun!"

The two of them say as they head out.

"Would you like a drink?"

You tell Saskia as you watched her friends leave.

"Yes, please. I'm going to kill them, they said they weren't going to leave me alone."

"Well...maybe I can keep you some company. Drinks are on me. I still owe you for saving me from that douche."

"I told you that..."

"I insist."

You simply take her hand and head to the bar to order some drinks for the two of you.

X

Saskia had woken up bright and early, finding that she wasn't alone in her bed. Memories of last night flashed in her mind and she couldn't help but blush over the things that the two of you had done.

"Morning, Saskia. I didn't think you would be up this early. Do you want to go get breakfast."

"Can we just stay in bed for a little longer, I'd like to make sure that I'm not dreaming."

You chuckle softly and nod, laying back down and letting her pull you against her so she could cuddle with you.

-----------

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR PROMPT

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lena Luthor - Rivals

Katie McGrath - Social Media

Lena Luthor/Kara Danvers - Bakery

Saskia Merindol - Part 2

Emilia Clarke - Part 2

Brittany Snow - Attack

Hailee Steinfield - Live

Emilia Clarke - Gamer

Nyssa Al Ghul - ??

Hela/Captain Marvel - Godzilla

Hope Mikaelson - Enough

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!