Prologue

? LOST N FOUND ✔

01. THE MISSING CHILDREN OF CENOZOIC STREET

The first time Serendipity and Leviticus met each other they already knew that it is impossible to live in the same house. They keep on fighting like a cat and dog every single minute of their lives. Serendipity established a business called Lost N Found where she and her brother---still not in favor of each other's presence---worked together to search for anything that is either mislaid, lost or stolen. Almost all the cases referred to them were simple and easy to solve. Until one day, a woman offered a case regarding her son's disappearance for 24 hours. Serendipity thought it is too much to handle that's why she turnover the offer.

The next day, their Mom told them that she will be out for two consecutive weeks concerning her work as a reporter. She leaves Leviticus and the whole house in the care of Serendipity. Leviticus is a braniac boy who loves to prank her sister as he loathes her very much. Serendipity lost her temper when her brother pranked her several times, carried out by her emotions she scolded her little brother.

"I WISH YOU WILL VANISH LIKE A PUFF OF SMOKE!"

Morning came, Leviticus is nowhere to be found. Serendipity thought that it is perhaps a prank of her menace brother. Outside the Lost N Found's office there's a long queue of parents. Peculiarly, they are offering the same case, their children---same as the age of Leviticus---has been missing for a day and a mysterious card is left in their replacement.

─────────────────────

X-XX-XXX-XXXX-XXX
-Plato

─────────────────────

Where are the children of Cenozoic Street?
Why did they vanish all at the same time?
Can Serendipity be able to locate them?
Join Serendipity and her dog Pangaea as they search for Leviticus and the rest of the missing children in Cenozoic Street!
Let the quest begin!

? L n F

╔════════════════════════╗

F O R E W O R D

I've decided to do a series about this story just like Nancy Drew, Hardy Boys and such although I only read one of their adventures. I want it to be a foreign style where there is only one case to be solved in every series and a different kind of detective style. Also, I'm listless when it comes in proofreading so expect typographical and grammatical errors.

Do not expect too much from me especially in English lol, it'll be written in Taglish to prevent my nose from releasing red fluid. When I wrote a story, I want my readers---if there is any---to learn and enjoy at the same time that's why I included some facts so that you can acquire knowledge.

Lost N Found series will only be possible, of course, if you guys will appreciate and support my story. If no one will, I will not pursue the series, therefore, this story will be a standalone.

Give it a shot and you will never regret! I assure you! Votes and comments are highly appreciated! (Please do so, I want to know what's going on in your mind such as your ideas, reactions or feedbacks about the story. I'm begging you, dear. A simple vote and comment will make my heart flutter and motivate.)

WARNING: PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

╚════════════════════════╝