File VI: A Stranger's Appearance

──────────────────────────🔒| https://www.wittypedia.com/t| 🔄

Wittypedia 📑

Toy King's Dome 🏰

It is one of the biggest and well-known toy shop owned by Mr. August Yu along with its corporation, King's Toy Inc. It was founded in 1980 in the Philippines. It features toys, arcade and games. The company had been operating for 20 years before the fire incident happened.

January 1, 2000 the toy shop has been destroyed by a fire. Mr. Yu throws allegations to competitor Mr. Chua that he is the mastermind of the burning incident.

Mr. Yu said, "I swear to God that i'll never do such thing on my own business. I can only think of one person who can do this kind of awful thing. I bet this incident brought him (Mr. Chua) a felicity, just like the name of his toy store. I'll make you kneel in front of me!"

The cops investigate the incident and found out that Mr. Yu is the head behind the scheme. There were evidences pointing to him. He put his business on fire to put the blame on his competitor Mr. Chua of Felicity's Planet.

Toy King's Dome was banned ever since they throw allegations that Felicity's Planet put their establishment in fire. Mr. August Yu, the owner of the former biggest toy company flew to his homeland China after the Toy King's Dome banned and burned into ashes.

His last remark was, "I shall return!"

Wittypedia 📚
──────────────────────────

I recall how Mr. Jake N. Gil described his boss' voice. It has a Chinese accent. But both owners of each toy store chain are Chinese! It doesn't make sense though if Mr. Chua himself is the one who's responsible for the missing children. First and foremost, mawawalan siya ng consumer and it will lead to bankruptcy. I see no reason to suspect him.

On the other side of the coin, Mr. Yu of Toy King's Dome is living in China. It is impossible that he is the mastermind unless he returned in the country. I tried to search about him but there's no result found. However, the last update about Mr. Yu said that he tried to reopen his business but no one wants to be his partnership anymore. His life changed from rags to riches into riches to rags.

Nevertheless, his last remarks "I shall return!" left a marked in my mind. Somehow, it serves as an indication that something might happen soon. Is this what he's referring to? Abducting every child in Cenozoic Street? Perhaps it is the right time for him to execute his vengeance after remaining silent for almost 20 years.

My eyes began to close. I yawned and shut down my computer. I felt sleepy because of weariness. Let's call it a day besides I discovered a lot of facts for today.

The sun rise in the east, day three of finding the missing children. Also, day three of not doing my daily morning routine. When I sprang the door inward, Pangaea greeted me with a bark.

"Are you hungry Pangaea?" I caressed him in the head. Hindi ko na alam kung kailan ko siya huling pinakain. Nagkakaroon naman ng progress sa kaniya since palagian na ang pagtahol niya mula ng mawala si Lev. Siguro talagang ayaw niya lang sa batang makulit na 'yon kaya hindi siya tumatahol noong mga panahong narito pa si Lev.

"I'll bring you to a vet later," I said to him. Pababa na sana ako ng hagdan ng marinig ko ulit siyang tumahol. Paglingon ko sa kaniya ay tumatakbo na siya papunta sa kuwarto ni Lev kaya hinabol ko siya.