21 | every part of me and more

After running my bath for me, Taehyung  parched on the edge of the tub and played a soft medley on his saxophone

After running my bath for me, Taehyung  parched on the edge of the tub and played a soft medley on his saxophone. My mind, body, and soul felt at ease after such a hectic day. I was beyond relieved that this month was over but that only meant another venture was in store— one probably more strenuous. My life was moving at such a fast pace that I hardly ever had time for myself, and most of all, Taehyung.

No matter how busy he was, he always seemed to have more than enough time for me.

I took a handful of water and flung it toward his lap, careful not to get it on his instrument. "When are you gonna join me?"

Taehyung gives himself a break. "I already showered," he declines.

Do you know that feeling when you see a sexy man in a suit and he looks absolutely ravishing? You want nothing more but to rip it all to shreds and devour him instantly. That's how I felt right now seeing Taehyung in his little cartoon printed pajamas. I wanted to unbutton him bit by bit and take my time relishing every part of him.

Out of guilt, he sets his saxophone aside and starts to tug at the band of his pants. I ended up feeling guilty myself and stopped him from doing so. The last thing I wanted to do was to dry off his hair for him a second time— he could never go to bed with wet hair.

"Aren't you tired?" He asks, helping me out of the tub and guiding me to rinse off in the shower. Taehyung brushes the small of my back and expects me not to get turned on— just looking at his face was enough.

I think I could orgasm just by staring at him.

"No," I lie.

I was beyond tired, I felt physically on the brink of death. I haven't had a proper good nights sleep for literal weeks and all my limbs were aching, not to mention that my diet mainly consisted of fast food since I could never make it home in time for dinner. All in all, the minute I lay my head on that pillow tonight— I will hibernate all through winter.

Taehyung clings a towel around my waist, seeping up all the water and taking the opportunity to hug me. "Are you worried about that dumb trip Jungkook has planned?"

And so I'm reminded of it once more. "He really has no boundaries— swooping up all my staff like that. I didn't agree to any of that," I vent. "And it's not like I can take it away from them either."

They deserved it, a break. I've never once offered them such a thing in all the years they've been working for me. Bonuses were one thing— but an all expense paid trip? I'd be the worst employer in history to turn that down.

What's a couple of days? I think I could manage to get some of them to work overtime with double the pay to make up for it.

"Don't think about it," Taehyung looks at me through the mirror. "I'll be right there with you."

"I just know he has something up his sleeve." I don't doubt that Jungkook was planning something, there's no fucking way he'd do this out of the kindness of his heart. The asshole has absolutely no interest in his work, this entire thing was an excuse to wiggle his way into my life.

Taehyung must've noticed how tense I was because he started kissing up on me. Like a little puppy, he licks along my jawline and gradually plants kisses. I reach for his cock through his pants but Taehyung steps backwards, denying me. I was a bit stunned by his reaction.

"You're tired," he insists. Being the good boy he is, he'd rather neglect his own desires just so I could get some sleep in. Taehyung walks to the sink and washes off his hands before decidedly helping me with my night-time skincare routine.

After applying lotion, he expected me to get into my nightgown but I resisted. No matter how exhausted I was, I wasn't willing to go to bed without taking him tonight.

It had been days.

"I miss you," I plead, slowly advancing my way down his briefs. "I miss the scent of you..." I press my face against his chest.

My hands meet his shaft and gently jerk at him, gradually building up my pace. Taehyung softly grunts as he allows me to do him this favor. I forgot just how much I missed his cute little moans.

"I miss the taste of you," I drop to my knees, my poor knees.

Before I could even touch the ground, Taehyung abruptly drags me up and throws me over his shoulder. I grin in anticipation as I'm swung over the bed. Just the softness of the sheets around me were enough to make me fall into a deep slumber. I refrain from doing so as Taehyung unleashes a string of spit between my legs.

He presses his lips against mine and further lubricates me for a good fuck. He kisses my clit before inserting his tongue into me, curving it to my liking. My pussy throbbed, it was almost painful how pleasured I was. My stomach tightened as his lips gently kiss me, followed by the domination of his tongue. His constant shoveling ended up making his chin dripping wet.

I couldn't help but laugh as he raised his head, lips oozing with my excretions. Bits of his hair were tousled when I ran my fingers through— at this moment, he looked like a crackhead. Like he'd do anything for pussy. He was insanely cute, absolutely fuckable.

I grab at my breasts as I wait for him, massaging myself to ease. A proven stress reliever— better than medicine.

"Did I forget to tell you how much I love you, today?" He pauses and then smiles. Such little random acts made my heart flutter and cunt wetter.

I smile too. "You bastard, hurry up."

Taehyung chuckles as he brings his cock along my labia, gently brushing himself against me. My vagina pulsates as he continues teasing me with his rubbing. I had begun to get a little too impatient and attempted to force him in myself. Taehyung playfully slaps my hand away and points at me— I sit up for a second to bite at his finger, luckily he pulled away in time.

"Yah!" He chuckles.

"Stop playing with me," I groan as I fall back.

Taking too much pleasure in seeing me squirm, to see me yearn for him, Taehyung finally allows himself to give in. To him, I was the most undeniable force in all of his existence.

He cups my thighs as he glides in, hard as a fucking rock. He visibly grits his teeth and scrunches his nose— an attempt to look playfully sexy but ended up looking unbearably cute. Like a little tiger in heat, he pounces away.

Though there were no stars in our ceilings, I ended up seeing them anyways. I found it difficult to catch my breath and most times, I realized that I was holding it in. I found pleasure in a euphoric state, a never ending delight. There was no other connection deeper than the intimacy of this, especially since I had loved him with every part of me and more.